Robovac 11c WiFi Setup Issues

Slightly odd problem. I am trying to setup my new Eufy RoboVac 11c. When going through the setup process via the EufyHome app it seems the RoboVac is able to connect to my WiFi network since the WiFi light stops flashing and becomes solid on the device itself. However the app just hangs on the screen saying “Connecting… We are finishing the configuration of your RoboVac 11c and adding it to your network”. Eventually after a few minutes the screen then changes to say setup has failed with a list of troubleshooting tips.

The RoboVac is definitely connected to my WiFi network as when I turn off the router the WiFi light on the RoboVac immediately starts to flash, then goes solid again once I turn the router back on.

I suspect this is a bug/glitch with the app that Eufy need to fix, but if not has anyone got any hints/tips for how I can get the app to ‘see’ the RoboVac so setup can complete?

1 Like

If it appears to be a glitch in the app, a common thing to try to resolve this kind of issue is to delete the app from the device, then redownload/reinstall the app to the device and try again.

1 Like

I would contact support at support@eufylife.com make sure to tell them troubleshooting tips you have tried, when you purchased it, order number and where. They will ask you all these things at some point and it will speed up the support process if you give them everything up front.

Seeing the same issue. RoboVac connects to Wi-Fi. I can actually see the device on my network and it has an ip address but no matter what, i cannot get the device to show in the eufy app or connect to my echo dot. Have also switched my phone to 2.4g network but still no luck connecting. Anyone got any ideas?

@cew. Sorry for the inconvenience the RoboVac caused. Please be assured that we always stand behind our products and we are happy to assist you with an exchange if the problem turns out to be with it.

We understand you have tried the solutions. In this case, could you please long-press the Auto cleaning on/off button for 10 seconds to reset RoboVac? After hearing one beep and seeing the Wi-Fi status light start to flash, follow the instructions in the EufyHome app set up the Wi-Fi connection.

If the issue still can’t be fixed, please contact us via“support@eufylife.com” with your Eufy account. We sure will help you out.

We appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Thanks - I’ve emailed.

I suspect the issue is with the app - the cleaner is definitely connecting to my WiFi but the app is unable to see the cleaner.

I’ll update with how I get on.

I had a similar issue, and managed to resolve it with a system setting. Have you resolved your issue yet?

What does “system setting” mean? Having the same exact problem setting up a robovac 30C using iOS. this is the SECOND one in a row we’ve purchased & neither one is connecting to the app. With the 1st one, we talked to customer service who walked us through everything & said to return it b/c it must be defective. I have a VERY hard time believing both are defective! There must be some setting somewhere we’re missing…

1 Like

My robovac has solid blue light and seems to be connected to home wifi but can’t connect to app. On Connect To Your Device page it says ‘Already Connected’ but no devices are showing on Welcome Home page.

We are having the exact same issue and we also ended up buying two of them and couldn’t connect to their WIFI.

The 11C works fine so either the entire 30c line is broken or they have missed some instruction. If you get yours to work please let us know.

1 Like

Hello, got a 30C as a Christmas present and was struggling to connect to it earlier.

Turns out temporarily disabling your mobile data on your phone when you adding the device means you can connect to it ok.

I turned off mobile data and it connected and completed the setup. Then just turned mobile data back on afterwards.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Disconnect, connect, restart, delete data , restore data.
The daily bread. :joy:

See my comment above, mine is a 30C so hopefully this works for you too!

So I was able to figure it out. You need mobile data off, your normal WiFi network on and connected.

Turn robovac off with the switch underneath and turn him back on. As soon as the WiFi light starts to flash, start the eufy home app but don’t connect to the robovac WiFi yet.

“Add vacuum” in the eufy app, then when you get the “connect to vacuum WiFi” screen, switch out of the eufy app (double tap home button) and go to settings. Select the robovac WiFi and wait until you get the WiFi symbol at the top of your phones screen before swapping back to the app.

Then just leave it alone and don’t touch the app for like 20 seconds.

If you got the timings right you will connect it up. The key for me was disabling mobile data.

2 Likes

Thank you for this description.
It might help others a lot!

What I have done to resolve the issue it to switch to the flight mode and leave the WIFI on, then redo the setting. Hope it helps. :slight_smile:

THANK You, Cool_John! That worked beautifully! It was so bizarre how my phone kept connecting to the Eufy as though the Eufy was the wireless network.

I just received my Robovac G30 and was having problems connecting and this post helped me so much! The main part was waiting for the WiFi symbol on my phone before going back to the Eufy app.

I’m trying to troubleshoot this with my new gift, and everyone says “Just reset Wifi.” When I press and hold the power button (presumably for 10 seconds to reset), the unit turns itself off after 3 seconds. How do I reset the wifi if the button doesn’t respond the way the instructions say it will?

Make sure you have 2.4GHz at your home wifi network.