Robovac 11 Rotating brush noise issue

Hi,

I bought the Robovac at the end of February 2018 and have been using it about 3 times a week roughly. Everything has been great even though cleaning patterns seem a bit chaotic. Unfortunately last week I noticed that the rotating brush is making a really bad and loud noise. My suspicion is that there is some sort of bearing inside the brush that failed. The question I have is: should that really fail in just over 3 months of quite light use? New brush costs around 13 Euros and I do not thing changing it every 3 months is a viable option.

Hi @FilipRZ,
Please reach out to the Eufy support team at support@eufylife.com and they’ll be happy to assist you with this. Thanks!

2 Likes

As @TechnicallyWell mentioned contact support. I have the 11 and have been using it since Dec. There are several others on the boards that use it as well. We have no issues with it and you should get several years of good use out of it. But brushes and filters will need to be replaced as needed.

1 Like

Hey guys, thanks for the response. I am aware that brushes and filters would have to be replaced. My question is, will I have to replace them every 3-4 months of light use. I doubt it even done 50 hours of work. If I replace it and it happens again it will not be financially viable for me to use that. From the outside the rotating brush is absolutely fine, there is no damage to the bristles or the rubber. I am just trying to find out if anyone else had such issues. Also, how often do you change brushes and filters?