Robovac 11 Rotating Brush fault

Hi @Bromando , sorry to here your having issues with your Robovac. As you have undertaken the same troubleshooting steps above I would recommend that you contact support@eufylife.com who will be able to assist your with your issue.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the exact same thing with TWO of my models, in less than 6 months (one for upstairs, one for main floor). any solutions yet?

This has happened to me a few times, and it would start working again after cleaning it out and power cycling. Now it doesn’t seem to respond to power cylcing either. This unit was purchased in mid April 2017, shouldn’t have this kind of issue so soon, I believe.
Any more advice?

As ndalby mentioned before, reach out and contact support@eufylife.com as they will be better able to assist and help with any issues. This is just a community forum to help one another

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m experiencing the exact same thing after one month and a half of use :frowning:

Hi @Vinicius_Medina, would you please send a message to support@eufylife.com with a description of the issue and your Amazon order number? They’ll be happy to assist you with this. Thanks!

I am experiencing the same issue…my robovac gives the same four beeps when pushing button to start… I only getmy robovac to work after I move it with the remote…then it works fine untill next clean…Nothing blocked and everything is clean.

Hello, I am having this same issue with my robovac 11. I cleaned the side brushes but nothing changed. Could you help/inform me plz?

Hi @Necati_Alperen,

To best solve your problems, I suggest you directly contact support@eufylife.com. They will try the best to help you.

I had the same problem and I figured it out! On the brush assembly there are two black knobs at each end. Remove both knobs from the yellow brush. You can further take apart the black knobs with a pair of pliers. After you have done so what you will find (or what I found living with two ladies) is a big old ball of hair lodge inside the little black knobs restricting the freedom of movement. Remove the hair and problem solved. Kevin (my vacuum’s name) is purring like a kitten now!

4 Likes

Thanks for you useful feedback!
Can’t image it was the hair caused the problem.:joy:

Simmonspaul0311, you are a genius. I was tired of having the brush get stuck in the middle of an open part of carpet without the brush actually being stuck.

I didn’t use pliers, but rather a thin flat screwdriver to pop the parts apart. Lots of hair in there, it was crazy. I cleaned that out and now the Eufy is back to what it does best: finding new and interesting ways to get stuck.

The only problem is that the parts are now loose as they didn’t have the original crimping any more and last night the Eufy was squeaking. A little white lithium grease will do, but I am afraid that will attract more hair.

This appears to be a part that needs to be routinely maintained yet was not built with maintenance in mind. I wonder if there is a redesigned part that will get around this problem. I will contact Eufy directly about that.

1 Like

I have the same problem, 4 beeps and red light. I removed all the brushes. also synonymous tutorials on youtube but nothing
if I turn it on, a rotating brush moves a little and then the 4 beeps start.
I wrote to the assistance through amazon. I hope they answer me soon because the product is very good

Hi @Stefano_Cocconcelli1,

Maybe you can also send an email to support@eufylife.com, our representative will help you sort out as soon as possible.:innocent:

Hi @Stefano_Cocconcelli1,

Maybe you can also send an email to support@eufylife.com, our representative will help you sort out as soon as possible.:innocent:

This just saved my robovac from going in the garbage! I The drive side was far far worse than the opposite, but this resolved the issue we were having as well. We have dogs, so this thing already gets a lot of cleaning, did not anticipate hair getting INSIDE those end caps. +anker +eufy take note on these components as a weak point.

Also, the drive side cap was harder to get apart, I used a small flat head and carefully worked my way around. After seeing how it came apart in the end, it appears the drive side has a small rectangle that feeds into the motor, seems like if you can get that off first, then the rest might come apart more easily.

Thanks again! robovac saver!

2 Likes

Thank you for this info! I was having the same issue, kept taking the roller brush out, cleaning it, replacing it only to have the red light and beeping. So upon finding your post, we took the little black rollers apart and found more hair (mine, I have very long hair) than I could have imagined would fit inside that space! Removed it all, and it is working again! The driver side was terribly impacted. Note for Eufy/Anker: this info should be included in roller brush maintenance!

1 Like

To answer the OP’s original question, yes indeed there’s a motor in there that could be the issue.

My yellow brush assembly spun just fine in my hand, but the drive motor was so clogged with hair and dust between the pulley and motor casing that it wouldn’t turn. I thought maybe it had burned out. After thoroughly cleaning out all the gunk, it now works like a charm.

1 Like

I think this is a great little vacuum for the price, but the low price comes with a caveat…it is not resilient. I had this vacuum cleaning up floors littered by my Golden Retriever’s fine hair. Every once in a while it would stop working and I would clean out all the brushes and it was fine. But after about 2 years, no amount of cleaning would do anything to fix it’s 4-beeps and stop after 10 seconds of cleaning. In addition to this vacuum, I have 2 roombas and an Ecovacs (4 floors to my house, I per floor). I had one of the roombas roll over dog poop and had to dissect the vacuum and clean it down to it’s motherboard. I can say that dog hair never worked it’s way into the guts of the Roombas, but it is everywhere in the internals for the Ankur. No wonder the device stopped working. After 2 years of use (very good, but not great), I’m going to need to throw this model away. It keeps freaking out after 10 seconds even after and thorough breakdown and cleaning.

1 Like

I think some photos would be helpful to explain others exactly what and were you did this.