Roav Viva Cutting off Alexa

Whats That? I was checking around www.Anker.com but i didnt see it, and I tried searching it up.

Thanks @elmo41683

1 Like

waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, Its another “Anker” brand, wow!

Search can be your best friend. But Roav is one of Ankers sister brands, there is Roav, Zolo, Eufy, Karapax, Mint

I just noticed that BRANDS box at the top corner, and saw Roav

Sadly, Anker has no support with any Google Home stuff, Anker, Plez start workin with google home, I’d rather use google home than alexa, because google home sounds more like a person, and i like the design of goole home products

I’m sorry but your misinformed as zolo does have google home products. Like I mentioned before the search bar can be your best friend.

“Zolo Mojo”
Zolo Model Zero…soon to be released

1 Like

Goes looking again

@aroo70 sorry for cluttering your thread, please let us know how things turn out with support.

Your Right…again

Also Zolo Halo is Amazon Alexa, Not Google Home

Someone’s trying to gain lots of points with replies :tongue: @elmo41683 you should know better :joy::joy::joy: lol

1 Like

Nah, I just like chatting alot! Try’na get some chatting going on since im bored

1 Like

Its all good, I was being sarcastic. Welcome along to the forum by the way.

There’s a good mix of active members in both America and Europe, so there’s normally people on who will be up for an engaging chat.

1 Like

This is an update to our message about the iOS 11.2.5 connection issue with Roav VIVA.

We have previously informed you about this connection problem and suggested a method to use VIVA with your Apple device. After communicating with Apple on multiple occasions, we want to inform you that Apple has fixed the bug by updating their software to iOS 11.2.6. Below is the software update information for your reference.

If you still have a connection issue with Roav VIVA related to the 11.2.5 version of iOS, please update your device to iOS 11.2.6 to see if this takes care of the issue. Meanwhile, we strongly recommend you to update the latest iOS so that you can get the best experience with Roav VIVA. Please follow the steps below to update:

Settings->General->Software Update->Download and Install

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly via Live Chat in the Roav VIVA app or on the Roav website [Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (PT)].

We are waiting for your feedback.:grin:

1 Like

@aroo70 said he was using the Google pixel 2 not iPhone😎

1 Like

I am also having this is issue alexa keep cutting off the first one i got always did this and i recieved the second one about 4 days ago it was working perfectly at first now im getting the same issue again. I am on Ios though.

Just a thought.

Make sure you got WiFi set to ALWAYS ON ???

If not, that may cause a problem. As once your screen goes off, WiFi goes off.

Im running my viva with an lg g4 or iphone 6. Cant say i have seen that issue yet personally. May be best off emailing support. The pizel 2 did just have a software update so maybe its a new issue.

Roav VIVA always cutting off Alexa response - same problem here. Firmware is 3.2.1 using a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. App build is 2.0.0. Any solution?

Anker customer support was unable to resolve the issue and I returned the device.