Roav Low Carbon E-Bikes

Had to download a video from my dash cam last night and saw this pop up. First I’ve seen it (haven’t had to download from the cam in awhile), but it sparked my curiosity.

4 Likes

Seems you are the only one who gets such news.
Or better, others are not willing to share. :laughing:
Thank You!

Excited to see what they will release (if anything)

Our @professor is a passionate biker, though I am not sure he will use such an e-bike.
Its more for old pensioners.
And it gets stolen often.

I use to say:
I own 3 bikes.
The first is defective, the second I use, and the third is stolen.!

Professional thieves need only one look at a bike and they know its worth.
Here its the best to use an old rusty one.
They will not take.
A bike of value you need to take with you in your bed.:rofl:

1 Like

I have no space in my bed for a bike. It’s already full with beer :sleeping::beer::sleeping:

1 Like

I am an avid bicyclist as well. I’d love to try one of their bikes.

1 Like

I bike just as a form of transport, so only utility. Saved me a fortune over the decades.

I am nowhere near needing the assistance of electric, indeed the opposite I charge batteries when biking (dynohub).

I broke my leg (badly) 17 months ago when on bike but was back on bike after 2 weeks (initially kick-scooter mode, sit low and kick) and broke arm 21 months ago biking and that had me off bike for 6 weeks.

I mention as I have no intention to go fast and so for sure don’t want any added speed from a motor. I am going downhill slower than uphill in caution.

Given what is happening nearby I think cycling and picking up wood to burn is older skills is worthwhile to keep. I don’t want to rely on gas or electricity.

1 Like