Roav DashCam C2 Pro Screen Problem

I have a DashCam C2 Pro that’s only a few weeks in use. All of a sudden the screen will turn black then turn back on. It also randomly reboots every now and then. I’ve checked the connections and the power supply and that seems fine.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what’s wrong and how to correct that?
If not how do I go about getting ANKAR to either fix it or replace it?
Thanks for any help and info.

Sorry for your troubles, your best bet is to either email them via support@goroav.com, or call toll-free: 1-800-988-7973
Give them your order number and serial number if your device to help expedite the process

1 Like

Hi @Lawrence_Aubin , have you tried resetting the unit using the reset button, then making sure it’s at the latest firmware revision?

From your description this could be a bit of a long shot but it’s always worth trying. As @elmo41683 has already mentioned, feel free to reach out to support@goroav.com or use the websites live chat feature for assistance under your warranty.

1 Like

As others have mentioned, either email support@goroav.com, call them, or do live chat with them and they should be able to help you resolve the problem. Good luck. :slight_smile:

Thank you all for your suggestions and information. I ended up taking my camera into my house. I checked everything out. Couldn’t find any place to reset to factory. Once reinstalled in truck I formatted the card (again) and now it seems to be just fine. Will let you know if any more problems. Again, thanks to all for your help.

Hi
How do you reset this as I cannot find the reset option anywhere?
Thanks