Roav Dashcam C2 Pro - Does not record all the time

Hi,

I have the Roav Dashcam C2 Pro and been using it since April this year. I have noticed that the Dashcam does not record all the time, there are some instances where it completely stops recording. I have tried resetting the device, formatting the microSD card, used new SD card, also the firmware is the latest one.

Is anyone else facing this same issue?

Thanks

2 Likes

same problem here

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you guys are having problems with your C2 Pro. Email support@goroav.com so they can help you with the problem. I know that there was a recent update for my C1 Pro. Is there one for the C2 Pro? Check for updates then contact them either thru that email address or Live Chat at goroav.com.

3 Likes

Thank you @Nhi that’s a good lead. Will reach out to the support, can’t believe how I missed it :blush:

1 Like

Contact support. I just used them for an issue with my dash cam and they resolved the issue and sent a new one to my in less than two days.

1 Like

Wanted to post an update, Roav support has replied and provided steps / firmware to resolve the issue, am working on those. Will keep the updates posted.

2 Likes