ROAV C1 App - No Videos Available on WiFi

A little backstory: ANKER replaced my original C1 under warranty due to several issues. The replacement unit has been great until this morning. I parked at work and connected to WiFi on the camera so I could load a video from my commute onto my phone via the app.

It is giving me the same issue I previously had where I’m connected, but it shows there are no videos saved on the camera for me to transfer.

Has anyone experienced this? Is there a fix? My firmware version is 7.9 and it worked flawlessly until just now. This is really frustrating. ANKER’s customer service is phenomenal but I’ve already used so much of their time with my first unit so I wanted to ask you guys before going back to them. I’m hoping maybe this issue is due to user error.

I haven’t had this problem. And my unit was also replaced. Perhaps try doing a reset within the camera. Are you using the same microSD card as before? Try to reformat the microSD card too. Hope that fixes your issue. If not, contact support@roav.com . They are super cool and are always willing to help. Did you know that if you go to the goroav.com site, they actually have live chat? Only thing is, you have to catch them when they are online… if you want a quick troubleshoot or questions answered.

3 Likes

Excellent suggestions there from @Nhi :thumbsup:

@bungletronics We are sooooo sorry to hear that you’ve run into a problem with Roav dashcam. Could you please write an email to us with the detailed information about the issue? This is our email address: support@goroav.com. Please be assured that we always stand behind our products. Once the issue is confirmed, we will arrange a replacement as soon as possible.

@Nhi @ndalby Thank you so much for your kindly help. Your support really means a lot to us.

1 Like

I’ll give that a try, thanks!

Didn’t work. Still having issues. I contacted support again.

Shucks. Sorry it didn’t work. :frowning: But I’m sure Anker will come through. :slight_smile: