Ring holder for Phones

True, they do interfere with wireless charging, any metal on the back of your phone will. But if you get a case that’s one or two easy to separate pieces then it’s not difficult to take out to charge. I have a Mophie Battery pack case and a charger for it that work well together, but for me Wireless charging is overrated. First off it’s NOT Wireless charging when you still have to plug part into power. 2. It isn’t that fast and 3. I have yet to find one other than my Mophie where the phone isn’t constantly sliding off.

1 Like

Then you never used Ankers Powerwave stand, with my Galaxy s9+ it fast charges my phone almost as fast as it does when its plugged in. And my phone has never slid or fallen off it.

But you are right about metal interfering with wireless charging, but as you mentioned its not an issue of you have a case that easily can be separated.

2 Likes

OMG How funny you mentioned that, mine will be here tomorrow! I’m so glad it kicks ass like you’re saying! Thanks for the tip, I can’t wait to get mine now!!!

1 Like

Yea I use to not be a fan of wireless charging until I got one, and it has come a long way from its heydays. Now when j get home I just set my phone on it and forget it, when I leave I just grab and go and I have a full charge

1 Like

I’ve been using wireless charging stands and changing pads almost exclusively for the last 3 years and the convenience is out of this world.

I plop my phone down and pick it up, simple. I have them on my desk, night stand and elsewhere in the house and my office. It’s easier than plugging in and inductive charging is definitely the future.

Unfortunately bulky cases and objects adhered to the back of the phone get in the way, but hopefully this won’t be an issue in the future when the range on charging will be more than an inch. There are prototypes that charge up to 3ft away from the charging base, that’s what I want!

1 Like

right, it WAS a cool Idea, but i love my ring, I love my 6ft anker cable and my 4powerpoint anker plug. That being said, this latest round of Power User deals has their Power Wave wireless charger for a discount so…I bought it!

Agreed on most points. I feel like wireless chargers work best for people who maybe a nightstand next to the bed, because most won’t stand or the phone will slide of if left on one’s bed. Also that people who have jobs that sit at desks can get more use out of them. So I have a Mophie battery case and a Mophie wireless charging pad that does something NO other charging pad I have seen yet do, it is magnetic so the case sticks to it! SOOOOO KEEYYY! I also just ordered the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand. Which I know isn’t as fast as the 7.5 but it was a Power User deal this week.

how do you fixed it in the car?

??? I have this at home, not in my car

I’ve seen some people use it, I don`t have it

It would be a good idea if Anker sold them

1 Like

yea what do you mean in the car??

oh oh you mean how do I mount it in the car? I have a Nekteck super magnetic strip that holds in and pretty much anything else. O there is an idea @AnkerOfficial, more good Anker style, meaning innovative, car mounts. I know you have some.

Your son is an Anker community member? :astonished: You are trying to form a dynasty or something? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What you need is the Hummixx brand ring. Comes with several different pieces of 3M tape which will never fall off! I’ve had mine for 6 months at least. Immediately had to get for my other cases. And god they work will with magnetic car mounts. Good luck. Anker’s Karapax case and screen protector are on my phone. I love them. Dropped phone several times, not a mark. With an iPhone 8 that’s saying something cause these things are made of glass. Lol

Oooooo it just got delivered!!! Power wave 5. I’ll prove myself wrong here soon I hope. Lol. Thanks again.

1 Like

The one my son brought me had 3m tape, still failed in the heat. But they again I had it out in the sun while we were swimming so any tape would have failed.
I’m currently using a magnetic spin pop on my phone which is glued to my Zizo phone case.

I had A Karapax Rise case, I reviewed it Here and I agree the Karapax cases are nice, I just wish they made them for flagship Android phones too instead of just Apple

1 Like

Apple is better. Lol JK. Yea. Some companies give you “3M” tape but humixx gives you the real thing. To the point where it’s difficult to get off at all. I’m a chef. Mine is currently tempatures much hotter than at a pool. Also you should NEVER leave your phone in direct sunlight by the way. Here. Humixx Finger Ring Stand 360° Rotation Thin Universal Phone Ring Holder Kickstand for iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ etc. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074W5SMJC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Zw0xBb4C6CAA4

I promise if you want a ring. This is the last one you will ever need to buy. Unless you love it like I do and buy more for other things :hugs:

Please make this Anker :raised_hands::raised_hands::clap::sunglasses:

2 Likes