Review Week: We Want to Hear from You

@AnkerOfficial I hope that posting an update comment to our review won’t jeopardize one’s eligibility? Reason being, I just posted an update comment on mine in regards to what may be a problem with my unit that I discovered since I posted my review.

1 Like

Hi @Element321, thanks for your feedback and suggestion. We will take it into consideration the next time we upgrade the community. We welcome you to comment on this post (link shown below) to give more comments/suggestions. We will read every suggestion you and other users make, thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @mman454, we would suggest you update in your original post. Posting update comments may impact the ranks. However you are more than welcome to reply to other users’ comments on your review post. Thanks for understanding!

2 Likes

I just reviewed the Astro E2 5200 mAh battery pack. I don’t think photos are necessary at this point since it’s a well known product, but I went ahead testing the product again. I had this for about 6 months, and probably had around 30 cycles total.

Initially I didn’t measure the efficiency and just took another reviewer’s word for it (he quoted much lower efficiency). Well, I’m glad I spent some time to test it myself and measure the actual efficiency of this battery pack.

2 Likes

Since I already posted my comment, I guess that I should go and delete it and edit it into the original post, or is it too late for that?

1 Like

Hi @mman454, please delete it and edit it into the original post, thanks.

1 Like

Done, thanks guys!

2 Likes

Congrats to all winners, can’t wait to get the bundle

1 Like

ONLY ANKER,EVERYTHING ELSE IS NO MATTER FOR A GOOD USER.

ANKEEEEEEEEEEEankerEEEEEEEEEEEEEEankerEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRanKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRankerRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1 Like

congratulations winners!!! :slight_smile: enjoy it!!! :wink:

1 Like

i think it would be pretty awesome if anker could make an

IPOD NANO CASE WITH BATTERY PACK.

i dont think its ever been made before
it would be so useful

2 Likes

This is a creative idea!

2 Likes

Nobody uses an iPod Nano anymore though.

3 Likes

i do. it is so convenient. use it throughout the day and while u exercise!

3 Likes

and it has great battery but when ur working out or using it during the day and it dies, its really annoying

2 Likes

I know this giveaway ended a long time ago, but who would want a 2000mAh battery? :joy:

1 Like

Call it Apple something, charge $1000 for it, and someone would buy it :confounded:

1 Like

No doubt about it.