Review: Soundcore Spirit

Hello all, this is my first review on the site, so be kind. :slight_smile:

My Soundcore Spirit came in last week, and I have very much enjoyed using it.

As you can see below, in addition the earphones, the packaging included spare earbuds, collarclip, cableclip, a microUSB cable and a pouch.

I have nothing but good things to say about these earphones -
They pair quickly
Once they are connected, they don’t cut out (at all!). Probably can be attributed to Bluetooth 5.0.
I have used them all weekend for 3-4hrs each day and have yet to recharge them again.
They are super water and sweat resistant.
The earpieces have a magnetic back so they connect to each other.

Having owned a pair of Soundcore Slim+ already, I couldn’t help but make comparisons with it due to the similar styling.

As you can see, the controls are actually smaller this time around. They are also closer to the earpiece. A definite improvement.
Although the earpiece is slightly bigger, the width itself is actually a bit smaller. Also a plus! The picture may not do it justice, and I will try and upload a better one to illustrate the comparison.

Hope my review helps :smiley:

6 Likes

Good review & pics @DJain1…welcome to the reviewing ranks :smiley: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Good review, nothing wrong with that at all :+1:t2:
You even included pics - we all love pics around here :slight_smile:

Better than my first review :tongue:

1 Like

Thank you. Glad I could contribute. :wink:

@DJain1

I think this is a good review from a newbie. :grin:
Welcome to join the community and also contribute your first thread!
We are appreciated! I hope you can keep your great work!

2 Likes

@DJain1 Welcome to the review community. You did an excellent job with the review. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!

Welcome! Very nice review @DJain1 !

1 Like

Great first review @DJain1 thanks for sharing :grin:

1 Like

Nice review and pics. My Spirit Sample came in a few days ago and I have to say I love them. I have the slims, slims+ and now the spirit. I use them all (keep them all charged, so if I run out of juice I can still listen to music while the spirits charge) But so far my favorites are the Spirits.

Thanks all. What a great group of fellow reviewers! :grinning: