Review: SoundCore Liberty Lite

Great review. Coin/ dime comparison for the Liberty lite gives the size estimate :slight_smile:

Sound control and wireless charging for the charging case would be a welcome upgrade to Liberty lite

Nice review…love the pics… keep them coming​:+1::wink:

Very good review and pictures. Keep it up :thumbsup:

I agree.

Great job with the review and pics.

Thanks guys :slight_smile: I’m working on one for the 4-in-1 USB-C adapter too.

1 Like

Great review and congrats on the big win. I am very intetested in getting a set.

Good review, glad you pointed the cons, some reviewers don’t do that. I’d still give them a shot though :+1:

Good work you made!
This is the way reviews should be written.

Positive and negative aspects as well! :wink:

The interrupted connections could be caused by other items
as micro waves, WIFI, DAB etc.
Who knows?
Nobody knows. :grin:
To much around!

1 Like

Another great review and photos buddy!

Another possible con with the pair I have is that they don’t hold their charge very well if they are left for a week or two.

I have a pair too, I absolutely love these, I have one earpiece in while I work and swap them around when the battery needs charging.
I haven’t had any connection issues you’ve mentioned, I use them mostly on an iPhone 8+ and a occasionally on MacBook Pro.

great review

Thank you Anker for such an awesome product

That’s clever!!!

I just read this thread the other day though and it got me nervous about the metal screens in these things!

2 Likes

@ryandhazen that user had to have removed it at some point for cleaning and didn’t glue it back into place. I played with mine to see if it would just come out and it doesn’t, you have to pry it out to remove them

:relieved: Yeah it seemed like it would take quite an incident to remove the screens from mine.

Nice review with the pics!

Excellent review as usual @ryandhazen :thumbsup:

Great review love the pictures and the categories you broke the review down into

Nice review ! And perfect hair styling :relaxed:

1 Like

I thought about letting it down, but didn’t want to have the “Fabio” look - I thought it might distract from the earbuds :laughing:

4 Likes

Fabulous review fella.

1 Like

Thanks all! Hoping to do this with the Life NC too!