Review - SoundBuds Surge

Nice review!

1 Like

is it heavy? the soundbud slim í quite heavy and it flickering when I run

comparison with the Slim? I find these do good audio, they stay in the ears well, and good noise isolation for flying, sufficiently well it is making me not use my Bose so much.

1 Like

Well, according to Amazon, the Surge is 10x heavier than the Slims, so if you thought the Slims were heavy… :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Anker’s Amazon weights and dimensions are somewhat scatty.

2 Likes

I never had a pair of Slim’s so can’t say. If it wasn’t for the cable around my neck I would of forgotten ther we’re in my ears. They are very light.

it heavy in a sense that when running it keep making noise that interfere with the music itself.

Great review! Must invest in some Bluetooth earphones like these! Wires are definitely problematic and generally irritating for me!

First rate review buddy :thumbsup:

Thank you Neil :thumbsup:

Definitely Ben. I’ve had 2 pairs of Anker Soundbuds now and love them both. Brilliant sound quality and super convenient.

1 Like

I’ll have to check them out at some point. I’m very particular with sound and eventually found some I love - FSL Zn30 but I’ve no idea how long they’ll last, and I definitely need to invest in some Bluetooth ones. Choosing earphones or headphones is always a worry risk to me as you never know how they’re going to sound - nowadays however it seems you don’t have to pay the earth to have top quality sounds through lower priced equipment (well that’s what I have come to understand and from many reviews I’ve read on lower budget ones). For the price of the Anker it’s definitely not a huge risk to try!
Cheers!

Awesome!!!

Great fully detailed review

Great review! Thanks for sharing!

Great review!!! I like it so much!!!

Great review and pics. I love my SoundBuds Surge. I received them to review while waiting for my Zolo Liberty+. I still use the SoundBuds Surge often as I am still working to find the perfect fit from the Liberty+.

1 Like

I use my own eartips as the included ones don’t seal good enough for me. I use Sony hybrid eartips and they work great. With them I get a secure fit in my ears, but before that they didn’t quite sit right and would slip when I moved. Never really thought about it until I saw your post, as I’m putting the tips on my liberty+

1 Like

Cheers. I use my Surge daily. The audio is brilliant, the Bluetooth range is great too. I can leave my phone on the desk and nip off to the office kitchen or toilet and still sound perfect.

I’m with @Oggyboy I use my Surge daily as well when I’m working. I can usually leave my phone plugged in charging and go about 50 to 60 feet in either direction and be fine for connectivity without interuption. Bass response is great and if u want to drown out the world I can put bass boost on in my equalizer and rock out without issues. Love love these headphones

1 Like