Review: SoundBuds Lite Wireless In-Ear Headphones

Today, I am reviewing the SoundBuds Lite Wireless In-Ear Headphones.

They can be purchased from:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06VVL4WJZ/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&sr=1-10&tag=ianker-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B06VVL4WJZ

Product exterior – Good lightweight headphones. Can hardly tell you have them on.

Description of use – Very easy to pair. I used them to listen to music while working on PC. Good Bass level. I had the volume 3/4 up and I was told by nearby users they could not hear my music, although, I could hear it very well. Headphones have In-line remote to control playing of music (play/pause) and also volume up and down. It is best to memorize which button does what and simply reach up and press the button vs looking down at the button to which you are exactly pressing.

Ideal users – Anyone wanting lightweight headphones or handsfree calling via Bluetooth.

Competitive comparisons – Another Good quality Anker product. Will use these regularly. Great price and great quality.

Thanks for your feedback!
But I think the right product name will be Anker SoundBuds Lite.:sweat_smile:

Thank you for the heads up. I am not sure where I got the name slightly wrong in the body of the review. But, it’s been fixed!.

Thanks for the review