Review: Roav Bolt

I give your review my stamp of approval my guess the car your are using … Honda CR-V line up I hope I got that :blush::+1:

Nice review @DJain1, well done my friend :thumbsup:

Nicely constructed review and photos. Thanks for sharing with us. :smiley:

Thanks!

I typically upgrade every year, and last year after I sold my X, I was looking for a deal on a Xs. During the gap period I switched over to a Pixel 2XL, and was pleasantly surprised by the camera and overall user experience. My interest in the Xs waned, as it’s such a small incremental upgrade over my previously owned X, and would cost 2.5 times what I paid for the Pixel. I did miss the convenience of wireless charging, so my next logical upgrade was to the Pixel 3. I wouldn’t mind going the Samsung or OnePlus route, but do like the day 1 updates with the Pixel. Loooong answer to your question… :slight_smile:

You’ve got that right! :hugging:

Thanks Ice! :thumbsup:

Thanks Mark!

3 Likes

Nice I have the 2018 model with the sport pack it’s a great car :+1:

Nice :thumbsup:

I really love this kind of devices that make your life much more easy. I am hesitating between the Roav Viva and the Roav Bolt, even if both of them are hard to find here in Spain.

I wonder if the Bolt has all languages available or if it just works in English, and the same for the Viva.

Thanks for answering my questions if you can.

Nice review.

I have a Galaxy 8. I was able to pair the Roav with my Samsung. It asked if I was using Uconnect in my truck. I answered Yes. It connected and downloaded new firmware. I can say Hey Google and it will respond.

Issue 1
When I say Navigate Home. It will pull up Google Maps on my phone and take me there however, I don’t hear any turn by turn instructions.

Issue 2
If a notification comes in while I’m listening to Google Music, It pauses the song but does not restart it.

Is there any settings I should be looking at for either issue?

I tried using the 3.5mm plug instead of Bluetooth, but when I do, I’m unable to skip to next song and the song that’s playing does not show on my Trucks screen.

Thank you.

Sorry, I can’t help with the issues as I ended up giving mine away to my brother as I don’t really use voice features as much as I initially thought I would.

But I am sure other users or @AnkerTechnical might be able to assist.