Review: Power Speed 20000 PD

Love your review! Thanks for the feedback. No way could someone like me afford…or want to drop $100 on this. Definitely be looking for discounts or something lol

I really dig your review layout. Short and to the point with Pros and Cons. Excellent job :slight_smile: I do have to agree with others about the price though, it is pretty steep.

Excellent review as always @ryandhazen :thumbsup:

Great review!

1 Like

Another great review @ryandhazen! You’ve been making some great posts lately.

1 Like

Great review, thanks

1 Like

Professional review, all important information is included - and good structured !

1 Like

Great review and pictures @ryandhazen!

1 Like

Excellent review @ryandhazen

4 Likes

Great review and pic!! :blush:

Hey! I got pinned! Thanks @ndalby! This is my first pinned post :tada:

I forgot to include a few measurements I made in the original review:

I plugged in my Moto Z2 Force edition and it self-reported these charging times from 33%

Anker PD wall plug: 1 Hr 33 Min
Anker powercore Speed 20000: 1 Hr 36 Min
Original Moto Turbocharger: 1 Hr 9 Min

So while the two anker products take marginally longer to charge that particular device the Moto is still getting a fast charge off both the battery and the PD wall charger.

Also, it should be noted the Moto phone does NOT list itself as being either QC 3.0 or PD compatible, but it appears to be anyway. i suspect Moto was trying to pretend like their “TurboCharge” standard was unique in the industry when it really isn’t. I think they (and others out there trying to use charging speed for marketing) would be better off sticking to a single protocol like PD or QC.

1 Like

Thanks @nigelhealy - I agree about the price and sales. I’m not quite that well-off either! I actually got this with my 2nd birthday post prize pack.

@Sara_Wright Welcome to the community! Stick around and you’ll probably find your way into one of these products as a forum prize or in a drawing. @ankerofficial really takes care of their community members :hugging:

Thanks also to everyone for reading the review and responding! I’ve got a few more reviews coming soon - I have a backlog that I’ve been meaning to get to and I finally made some time to sit down and write the reviews!

3 Likes

What is the charging watts of your turbocharger? My Moto x pure turbo charger was 30w but I see some listed at even 18w.

This one is even less than that - 15W

1 Like

Dang, I wonder why they dropped the wattage for the z force phones. I bet if u had a 30w charger you wouldn’t want any other charger

Probably not, but that Anker PD charger is rated at 30W, so I don’t know if the phone would take a 30w charger anyway :unamused:

1 Like

Great review!! This gives me a good idea of how I should write my review for Soundcore Life 2.

3 Likes

Great I hoped that you didn’t have to pay $100. Besides that it’s a great review

2 Likes

Great Review! this has given me some actual ideas to write for my next review:)

1 Like