Review of the PowerCore Lite 10000mAh

The PowerCore Lite 10000 has been great so far! I had been using one of their older model 6000mAh portable chargers, and decided to make the switch over to this one. The two biggest reasons for the jump were;
1-this model has a USB-C input. My phone is the Pixel2 and I hate having to carry around multiple cords for multiple devices. I can charge my phone and the charger with the same cord now, and can leave the same style cord at home/work/car.
2-The battery is 4,000 mAh larger than my previous while only increasing very slightly in size:

The Anker chargers have always charged the phones that I have owned in a superb amount of time. Their PowerIQ/VoltageBoost technologies can charge up to 2.4 amps depending on state of charge on your device, and if your device supports a rapid charge rate. I have been getting over 3 charges to my Pixel2 prior to recharging the battery pack.

This pack also has a “trickle charging mode.” If you press the power button twice or press and hold the power button for two seconds, the battery pack will enter trickle charging mode. When activated, the LED indicator on the side of the pack will turn green. This mode is good for charging Bluetooth earphones, headsets, smart watches, etc. I feel mroe comfortable charging some of my smaller Bluetooth devices while traveling now.

The exterior anti-slip grip was more impressive than it had sounded. It really is Anker’s attention to minor details that puts them ahead of the competition. That extra little bit of grip on the outside of the pack makes handling it so much easier. The super smooth finish of my previous pack would lead to the occasional slipping in the hand and/or dropping on the floor, especially come winter time when wearing gloves. It adds a good amount of grip while at the same time going mostly unnoticed.

As always, you have the peace of mind of the Anker 18 moth warranty, and a very responsive customer service team. I definitely recommend PowerCore Lite 10000 if you are in the market for this size battery pack.

I’ll update the review if I have any issues.

13 Likes

Nice review and pictures @rspn14 ! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Very nice I think you might have just nugged me over the edge to purchase one of these.

2 Likes

nice review and pics :blush:

2 Likes

Great review @rspn14

2 Likes

Good job! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Good well written review. Thanks!

1 Like

very good, thank you!

Good job :slight_smile:

1 Like