Review of the eufy Lumos Smart Bulb (white)

I recently tested out the white Lumos Smart Bulb by eufy. It’s an awesome and really responsive smart bulb that’s bright and has a really nice warm white color to it. It works with both Alexa and Google Home and is also pretty affordable at $18 and change on Amazon and $33 for a pair on eufy’s website. Be warned that it is larger than a standard light bulb. If you’re considering buying this, make sure it’s going to fit where you want to put it. I made a video review bulb and in it I discuss some of my likes and dislikes on using the bulb over the last month. Aside from the size of it, I really love this bulb and would love to add more to the house! Below are some of the standard specs on it:

Weight: 195 g / 0.43 lbs
Dimensions: 65 x 65 x 140 mm / 2.6 x 2.6 x 5.5 in
FCC ID: 2AB7K-T1011
LED Lifetime: >20,00 hours
Color Temperature: 2700K Tunable White
Lamp Base: E26
Light Output: Max. 800 Lumens
Input Current: 80 mA
Power: 9W
Rated Input Voltage: AC 120 V,60Hz

Thanks for reading and/or watching!

4 Likes

Great review, @TheCharneco! And I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one to experience Alexa responding to casual mentions of her name, but ignores me when I directly address her. :joy:

1 Like

Thanks so much! It happens all the time with Alexa. When you need her, she ignores you. When you’re not even talking to her, she starts doing random things. LOL! I was going to edit it out, but I decided to keep all that in since that’s truthfully how these things typically work on a day-to-day basis. :smile:

1 Like

It is bigger than the standard lightbulb, however it also works with the Eufy app. I have both the tunable white and color and the customizable features are worth it!

Great review, I didn;t realize how tall it was but I am thinking I would buy one for a lamp anyway.

It’s quite a bit larger, but works perfectly in my lamp. I’ll post a picture of it when I get home from work this evening. I was also thinking of using outside in one of the porch light fixtures. Not sure how it would weather outdoors though.

Thanks for a great review!!

1 Like