Review of Soundcore Flare mini

This is not my personal review, just one I found on youtube.

1 Like

I understand the need and want to post these findings, but to continually post these under product review so you can get the 10 powerbuck points is a bit deceptive as these are NOT your reviews. Not to mention all of the ones you posted, could be posted under 1 thread possibly titled as various reviews found on YouTube.

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical @ndalby @TechnicallyWell what do you guys think of this?

5 Likes

Good observation :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Tank I agree with you :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m not doing it for the points or bucks, I have entered one powerdraw in the time I have been here, I am doing it because I like tech equipment and sometimes have a hard time finding reviews. I thought that I could help others since they may be having the same problem as me. I was trying to help, that is what this community is about.

I do however like your idea of a single thread of various reviews, it would allow others to share the reviews they found easily.

2 Likes

I would agree that the intention of the Product Reviews category is for personal reviews from our community members. However, a single thread with miscellaneous reviews from other (non-community) members sounds fine to me. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing these review videos with us. And I’m sure the community members love to see them on the community. Next time, we suggest you sharing these stuff under the product discussion category. The product review category is the place where community members share their personal product experiences.

For this video you found, it is from one of our community members who did a great video review on Flare Mini. You can check out more product reviews of Flare Mini from We Love Testing program here: https://community.anker.com/testing_club/detail/b-flare-mini-b

2 Likes

I will share them under product discussion then, would it be best for me to create a single thread that I add to or just make a new one as I find them?

Please keep them all to a single thread, please and thank you

3 Likes

That is my current plan, thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like