Review of Eufy BodySense Bluetooth Smart Scale

I received the new Eufy BodySense Smart Scale for review last week, it’s a great piece of tech and can record 12 measurements from its 2 pairs of smart sensors. This being my first ‘smart’ scale, I was duly impressed with its capabilities, ease of setup and use. It can record up to 12 measurements for 16 people, so great for families who are health conscious. Works great with Bluetooth connection direct to the EufyLife app on my iPad :slight_smile: Works with either IOS or Android EufyLife app from app stores.

Read my full review here:

For all my other reviews, please visit my blog here:

8 Likes

Excellent review(s) @Blotch :thumbsup: , tempted to invest in one myself at some stage…

4 Likes

I definitely want one of these. It looks great too.
Great review.

4 Likes

Awesome! I need to get one of these at some point.

4 Likes

I have one and I love it!!!

3 Likes

Didn’t know they made a scale.

2 Likes

Nice review. On my list to get. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great review! Will have to check this out! Sounds interesting.

3 Likes

Your review deserves to be put on the community front page and I edited your banner picture to make it look better in our front page!:hugging:

6 Likes

Thank you AnkerOfficial and everyone for your kind words :smiley:

3 Likes

Love this product <3

1 Like

Finally pulled the trigger on one of these, delivery due Thursday :smile: , currently 20% off for the next two days for UK residents;

2 Likes

Me too :grinning: Saw the deal this morning and also had a £20 voucher from EE’s forum so cost me £18.37. Absolute bargain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like