Review Comparison: Anker PowerCore+ 10050 w/ QC 3.0 and Anker PowerCore 10000

Hello and this is a review comparison between the Anker PowerCore+ 10050 and Anker PowerCore 10000. Thought it would be best if I reviewed 2 of my favorite portable chargers.

Anker PowerCore 10000

Anker PowerCore+ 10050

Design
First we have to talk about the design.
Anker PowerCore+ 10050
The Anker PowerCore+ 10050 has a really nice design to it. It has a premium built that should give it more protection when dropped and doesn’t attract any fingerprints which is great. Also really like that the LED lights are in the power button of the portable charger. I also like how the power button is in the front of the charger where others ones have it on the side. For this portable charger, there are 10 LED lights instead of 4 which most portable chargers have.
Anker PowerCore 10000
The Anker PowerCore has a nice and simple design that I like to it. It has a matte finish that doesn’t get any fingerprints on it which is awesome. It has 4 LED lights on the top right, and the power button is on the top side of the portable charger.

Features
Next is the features.
Anker PowerCore+ 10050
The Anker PowerCore+ 10050 has the charging features that any Anker product has and an extra feature. The basic (but awesome) features of the portable charger are: Power IQ, VoltageBoost, and MultiProtect. The extra feature is Quick Charge 3.0. Can’t really test out the QC 3.0, but I think it is a awesome feature overall. There is one USB port that exceeds to 2.4 amps which is compatible for phones and tablets. The input can be charged using a QC 3.0 wall charger.
Anker PowerCore 10000
The Anker PowerCore 10000 has the same features as the Anker PowerCore+ 10050, except for the QC 3.0. There is nothing much to say for the features of the portable charger except for the fact that the output is also 2.4 amps and the input is 2 amps.

Quality
Anker PowerCore+ 10050
The Anker PowerCore+ 10050 is such a great portable charger. It can charge my iPhone 5s up to 3-4 times. It does have some weight to it because of the premium built. It has been probably 3 months and I haven’t had any issues with the charger. This was the first Anker portable charger that I bought. I love taking this on trips to visit relatives or just when I need to charge my phone but I don’t have an outlet.
Anker PowerCore 10000
I really like how lightweight is this portable charger. Anker wasn’t kidding when the charger’s description said it was the smallest and lightest 10k portable charger in the world. It also charges my phone as well as the Anker PowerCore+ 10050. I’ve had this portable charger for about a month ago. I got it from the PowerDraw which was awesome.

Pros and Cons
Anker PoweCore+ 10050
Pros: It has QC 3.0 and has a premium built.
Cons: Has some weight to it and the input charging speed is a little bit slow if your using a regular wall charger instead of a QC 3.0. wall charger
Anker PowerCore 10000
Pros: It is super lightweight, can carry in my pocket. Really simple and easy to use.
Cons: Doesn’t really have that much features. This one is more for people who just want a simple but awesome portable charger.

Overall, these portable chargers are really amazing and really enjoy them. Hope you guys like this review. This is honestly my first review so let me know what you guys think.

10 Likes

Good remarks, one suggestion is to include pros and cons about each to help differentiate between the two

4 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion. Will add that as a category.

2 Likes

Not bad! Good job buddy :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks @cava3395! :+1:

3 Likes

Just take into consideration the tips others give you to improve, but to me that was a pretty good comparison and well written :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I will.

I wonder if Anker will tweak the materials with the PowerCore+ II like they did with the PowerCore II, or just keep them the same. @AnkerOfficial @AnkerSupport ?

1 Like

Nice review, really enjoying to see the comparison review between different products!

1 Like

Sorry I can’t share the news to you before the product release.:joy:

3 Likes

Great comparison between the two. I own the PowerCore 10000 and love it. I just love the size and weight.

2 Likes

Great review, @Edy_Diaz! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Great review!

2 Likes

Great review. I have powercore 10000 and I love it

2 Likes

Thank you all for the comments! :+1:

1 Like

Great work. I’ve several powercore by anker and they are definitely made to last.

2 Likes

Great review @Edy_Diaz :smile: :thumbsup:

2 Likes