REVIEW: Anker Soundcore Spirit X

Great thorough review! Would love to see pictures next time but it was a great read! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

great review!!! good job!!!

1 Like

Your personal website looks very nice. There may be a lot of commercial cooperation.:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks! can you expand on “breaking in”? :slight_smile:

re pictures, I’m trying to do a video review. It’ll be my first thus taking a bit longer. Will see :slight_smile:

In terms of breaking in, I generally follow this companies process of audio burn in

1 Like

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

having less commercial cooperation than I’d like, but don’t really care … I truly enjoy reviewing products so will keep doing it even if that means spending money on gadgets (and who doesn’t like to buy some new toys from time to time anyway? :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

OK you all…got the message…more pictures on the way (over the weekend!) :smiley:

Let me check that…Thanks

Great review​:+1::+1: let’s see some pictures of the headphones in action.

1 Like

Added a little video :slight_smile: my first ever video review so be gentle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice unboxing video. If a picture is worth a thousand words then your video speaks volumes. :notes::headphones::grinning::notes:

1 Like

Question:
Are the ear hooks removable at all from the main driver section or are they permanently attached?

@SZak2015 They are permanently attached

1 Like

Thanks, Rob. :thumbsup:

1 Like

To elaborate on my question a bit further…

Will the earbud section of the earbuds stay in your ears without the ear hooks? In other words, if the ear hooks were somehow removed (by either snapping them off or otherwise) or inserted into the ear with the ear hooks not on top of but perhaps below or to the side of your ears, would they stay in your ears with normal, non-active use (sitting and listening to music)?

I have a set of these coming and I’m not a big fan of ear hooks and would like to possibly use these without them/bypassing them somehow…

I just tied with. One and they will still hold because of the earwings, but how well I’m not sure

1 Like

Thanks again for the info, Rob. I’ll have to try them both ways and see what will work best. Like I mentioned, these will be for non-active use so if the ear wings will still hold them in, that may be enough.

Sounds good, hopefully they work great for you however you decide to wear them. If you have a pair of the older anker branded headphones that have earhooks or earwings, you can see if those work and fit better as well.

I liked the video review a lot :star_struck:

1 Like