Review: Anker SoundBuds Slim+ Wireless Earbuds

I really love to read this review!!! I can feel your hard work on the content and pictures! It must have taken a lot of time to do this review! Good job! :heart_eyes: PS: Anyone who want to see the whole article could go to his personal website!:grin: http://jamesjohnston.info/review-anker-soundbuds-slim-wireless-earbuds/

3 Likes

Great review!

1 Like

Fabulous review and checked out your personal page too :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Nicely done

2 Likes

Yeah, I dont know if its that gray carpet or what, but those pictures look really nice

great review!

3 Likes

Man, everybody said it already, but those pics are gorgeous. The review is thorough and the pics really make it shine.

Do you publish your reviews anywhere else?

2 Likes

I use a sony a6000 camera and 55-210mm lens on a tripod tethered to an ipad. Plus a bunch of LED work lamps to brighten up the area. If I continue to get more reviews or get on as a power user I’ll buy product studio and lighting kit.

1 Like

Thanks guys! More reviews coming soon.

2 Likes

Yes do reviews on my personal site. - In the past do website reviews and web design reviews for several companies. Now I do my own stuff. You can find my reviews here. - Reviews

2 Likes

The result is already great. Keep up the good work !

1 Like

You should take part in our future photography contest!:smile:

2 Likes

Great review! I got them both for my family for XMas!

2 Likes

These headphones looks awesome, thanks for the review! Hope I can win some in the next drawing!

1 Like

Very thorough & detailed review @Element321 great job :thumbsup: :smile:

3 Likes

Very nice review!!!

1 Like

Well written review, thank you!

1 Like

I have tried the SoundBuds Slim+. As a mater of fact, I tried FIVE different pairs with the same results. The sound quality was great. The earbuds were very comfortable while working out. Customer service was great and very accommodating. If I could only get a pair of earbuds that worked longer than a week. Each pair went dead, and would not charge. I wish I could have gotten them to work, but after 5 pairs, enough is enough.

1 Like

Thanks for your review. Its very detailed (took me a while to read :slight_smile:). I’m thinking about getting one for myself.

I like mine a lot. I use it every week. Anyway, I was taking a survey today about consumer electronics and …

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Thanks for your support!
It’s shame for them to not list Anker as an option.:joy:

2 Likes