Review: Anker PowerWave 7.5 Pad

Stylish looking disc that will enhance any home or office decor. The PowerWave 7.5 Pad works the instant you place your wireless charging enabled device on top of it, even with a phone case installed. Compatible with the latest iPhones & Samsung phones. Comes with an Anker PowerPort+1 Quick Charge 3.0 single port charger, high quality premium 3 foot Micro USB cable with Velcro wrap and User Manual.

When the PowerWave is plugged in with the supplied QC 3.0 charger, a blue LED at the left edge of disc notifies you that it is in charging mode. Placing my Samsung S8 on top of the anti-slip wireless Pad instantly starts Fast charging my Qi Wireless enabled phone. It can even charge through my OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES phone case. I use it overnight or when leisurely watching TV in my living room. The bottom of the unit is vented & has a near silent fan and remains cool in temperature when charging.

Works as advertised. It’s faster than previous wireless chargers I’ve used. No fumbling with wires and very convenient. Will reduce the wear and tear on the USB-C port on the new Samsungs or the Lightning port of the new iPhones that support wireless charging. I thoroughly recommend this attractive looking fast wireless charger.

3 Likes

I see pictures are still uploading… Looking forward to it!

Nice review i got the same pad an I’m pretty excited to use it once i find the time to upgrade to the iPhone 8 Plus

2 Likes

Good review and pictures @Dez_S , thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Great review & pics @Dez_S :grin:

2 Likes

Nice review, @Dez_S! But it looks like some of your pictures didn’t upload. :weary:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial @TechnicallyWell

There’s a bug in your web page. I see the “Uploading” content too but those are the only photos I posted and they were completed.

1 Like

Now I can see all the pictures! It make our products look very decent.:smirk:

1 Like

nice review and pics!!! good job! :blush:

1 Like

And @Daiross

Thank you

1 Like

Would love to try the Anker PowerWave 7.5 Stand in Black :sunglasses:

1 Like