Review: Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad

I really like this wireless charger from Anker. It works flawlessly, just place your phone on the round pad and it starts charging your phone immediately. Even if your phone is inside a case it still charges the phone without any issues. What I like about the charger is that it is very light, so can be carried anywhere and the coating of the charger is a bit rubbery so the phone doesn’t slip off easily. Charging speed is pretty good, but obviously not as fast as a wired charger, but it is a lot more convenient especially if you pick up your phone quite often. There is also an LED light so you can see when the phone is charging and when it doesn’t.

So I give Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad: 5 out of 5 stars. Very good value for the money.

2 Likes

Wheres your pictures? We love seeing pictures

1 Like

I really like this wireless charging pad when not using my phone

I’m very intrigued by these - just took delivery of a Samsung S7 to replace my previous dead phone and noticed it has wireless charging, will be interested to see how fast compared to wired charging it is.

Do you have any times for full charge wired / wireless ?

1 Like

I also have tested this using a S7, S6 and a note 5. You can read about charging times Here

1 Like

You can check this post to find your answer.:grin:

@Andrei_Savel

Thanks for your appreciations! This product has sold a lot recently.:grin:

Hi LV9 ,
A. bit late to the party, but wanted to tell you we have published a preview of the 2 Qi Anker PowerPort chargers here
Sorry, this is in french, but you’ll find many pictures !

And if you love pictures, you can find some more in our full review of the other PowerPort charger, the "stand’ version here
We also have an infrared capture to see the temperature during the charging process :

Conclusion of our review : it is a very good 5W charger !

1 Like

Nice review, I have the same pad. I think others would like to see pictures though! Nice job!

1 Like

Hi @Laurent-iPhon.fr,

Welcome to join the community.:grin:
I’m curious to know how you capture the temperature during the charging process?

1 Like

I have an infrared thermometer that does similar, so I’m willing to bet they used one as well

1 Like

Hi,
Nice to e-meet you :wink:
We use an Infrared camera adapter from Flir for the iPhone.

And we have just published the previews of the new 7,5 W PowerWave Qi Chargers, if interested :

some snapshots :

Uploading…

1 Like