Review: Anker PowerCore Speed 20000

I have received this Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 as part of the Power User programme

As soon as I got the PowerCore Speed 20000 out of the box I was very impressed with the build quality and how light weight it was. It could fit in a jeans/jacket pocket but I think it would be better suited to a backpack. There are 2 USB outputs on the top with PowerIQ and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. There are 4 LED Dots for battery status and a button on the side that you can press check battery level. In the box is a Micro USB and carrying pouch.

I have a couple of other charges from Anker PowerCore+ 26800 and Anker PowerCore+ 13400. The PowerCore Speed 20000 is a lot lighter and slimmer than these but charges just as well. The finish of the PowerCore Speed 20000 doesn’t feel as premium as the PowerCore+ 26800 as this as this is more plastic and the other is aluminium matte

Charge time is very quick with it having PowerIQ and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. It charges my S8 quicker than the wall charger that came with the phone as that is only QC 2.0. The PowerCore Speed 20000 isn’t a lot longer than the S8 either, makes a good paring. Managed to charge my S8 3 times out of the box as it.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing something that was going away for the weekend or needed a 4 or 5 more charges on their devices

4 Likes

Nice review, photos and comparisons, thanks :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nice job! Thanks for sharing your review!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your review…great job!

2 Likes

Nice review. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your passion! Looking forward to more product reviews!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Crazy that it only comes with a QC 2.0 charger!

1 Like