Review: Anker A1208 Astro E5 batería externa

Therefore, you are away from home and your ultra portable Bluetooth pocket speaker Anker sings your last note. Or we look at the battery level on the Moto X is 30% while you are on a hike and there is nowhere to recharge (not that I would know anything about this). What do you do?

No need to fear! Anker A1208 Astro E5 external battery is here!

The Astro E5 external battery is 16,000 mAh gross power! According to Anker, you can charge your cell phones more than seven times. "The Astro E5 indicates its charge level through four LEDs.If all four LEDs light up, then it will charge 100% If three lights are on, but the fourth light is flashing, then it is at 75% -99% of the load.Two lights on and the third flicker indicates 50% -75% of the load. Second spot light on flashing light is 25% -50% of the charge. A single light flicker means that there is less than 25% of the available charge.Unfortunately, there is no screen to inform you the exact state of the battery. You can see in the photo above, my Astro has E5% 100 load.

The Astro E5 has two “IQ” charging ports that detect the device connected to it and the amount of power is required for that device. The ports have a maximum power of 5V / 3A. The port of entry, to charge the Astro E5 is 5V / 2A. There is also a LED flashlight, which is activated by holding down the power button for a few seconds and shuts off in the same way. The flashlight is not very bright, but I guess it’s better than nothing. It can be used to find that rubber stick at the bottom of the bag.
The Astro E5 comes with a micro-USB cable, but does not come with a power adapter. You can use the adapter that comes with any other USB based charging device, such as the phone or the tablet. It also comes with a carrying bag.

Here’s the tech-savvy stuff:

• Battery capacity: 16000 mAh
• Input: 5V / 2A
• Output: 5V / 3A
• Size: 5.9 “x 2.5” x 0.9 "
• Weight: 10.4 ounces

The power adapter is used to charge the Astro E5 determines the total amount of time needed to charge the adapter:

• 5V / 2: 8-9 hours
• 5V / 1.5A: 11-12 hours
• 5V / 1A: 16-18 hours
• 5V / 0.5A: 34-36 hours

1 Like