Review: Anker 3.5 Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable 4 ft

I listen to a lot of music and being able to send my music to my car radio or home stereo without using Bluetooth (my cars do not have a Bluetooth connection) or burning 100s of CDs is important to me. To get my music to my car radio or home stereo I use 3.5 auxiliary audio cables. Lately I’ve been using cheap ones since I either loose them or they break. What I found was those cheap cables don’t work well and they break down within a few months to a year. After the last one made it only a few months and I my wife’s died recently as well, I decided to try out a premium cable. I ended up trying the Anker 3.5 Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable 4 ft.

Anker 3.5 Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable 4 ft

The Anker Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable 4ft will work with any phone, tablet, Apple and Android device. As long as your device has a standard 3.5mm auxiliary port, then it works with your device. This cable is built to have premium sound quality. Its has 24K gold-plated contacts to give you the cleanest sound experience possible. Along with the sound quality its comes a 100,000+ bend lifespan, premium metal housing and a thick and durable flexible cord designed to last. The connectors are designed to fit any device and any case and that’s all because of the narrow metal housing. Along with all these great features, you get an 18-month warranty.

Anker Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable 4ft – The Review

The audio cable arrived in a nice logoed cardboard box instead of the boring plastic bag or annoying plastic box molded around the product. Inside it came with a little info card and the audio cable.

The cable comes with a Velcro cable wrap that has the Anker name on it. How many premium cables comes with that? Most just use twist ties. Now I can store this cable in the glove box or in a travel bag and not worry about it getting tangled or lost in the car some where.

As you can see the cable and connectors are made from high quality materials and look like they will last a long time. When I connected the cable to my car radio and to my LG G4 I noticed how good the sound quality was. I could tell the difference between a cheaply made cable and the Anker 3.5 Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable 4 ft.

For those interested in how well the cable works with a case, I have an Ottterbox Defender case for my LG G4 and it works great. The above picture, shows just how thin the metal housing is.

Anker Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable 4ft – Final Thoughts

As with all their products that I recently purchased, I am impressed with the quality of the Anker 3.5 Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable 4 ft and even more impressed with the price. At only $5.99 in red or $4.99 in black, you can’t find a good premium audio cable for that price. Its only a few dollars more than the cheap cables. After listening to the cable in my wife’s car, I decided to purchase one for my car. To bad the 8ft cable only comes in black. I really like the red cables.

1 Like