Request Driver Soundbuds tag a3231

please upload driver for windows 7 ultimate. regards

Hi @lavocedeltrader , SoundBuds Tag are a BT product and do not need independent drivers. As long as you have a computer with BT functionality and the manufacturer BT drivers for your operating system are installed you should be able to pair them using the following method;

• Turn on your Bluetooth device and make it discoverable.
  • Select the Start button Start button icon > Devices and Printers.
  • Select Add a device > select the device > Next.

Follow any other instructions that might appear. Otherwise, you’re done and connected.

Your Bluetooth device and PC will usually automatically connect anytime the two devices are in range of each other with Bluetooth turned on.

Hello. i have an imac on which I installed windows 7 ultimate (with bootcamp). I changed the operating system for running speed issues. I set up a Bluetooth device. i need the drives because windows 7 ultimate can not find them.

@ndalby Thank you for your reply! @lavocedeltrader We confirm that there is no driver needed for pairing the Soundbuds with other Bluetooth devices. It may relate to the system and Bluetooth driver of the device used with the Soundbuds. We have sent you an email regarding this issue for further confirmation.

i reply . thx