Reintroducing Soundcore Spirit 2 | Available Again!

After releasing for a brief time last year, Soundcore’s Spirit 2 is available again… Take a look!

Features & details

• Perfect Workout Companion: Spirit 2’s oversized dynamic drivers produce highly detailed treble and are surrounded by an ultra-elastic material to increase bass output by up to 50%.
  • Thumping Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology uses a custom algorithm to conduct real-time analysis and instant bass intensification, giving you the motivation to reach the finish line.
  • Everything-Proof: Spirit 2 Bluetooth headphones boast IP67 dust and waterproof protection, as well as SweatGuard technology—an industry-leading sealing process and hydrophobic nano-coating that stops sweat vapor from breaching the casing.
  • Zero-Pressure AirWings: Our unique hollow AirWings have a flexible, soft silicone build that partially deflates to conform to the shape and size of your ears for a secure fit with unmatched comfort.
  • Power a Week of Workouts: Spirit 2 Bluetooth headphones fuel up to 14-hours of playtime (at 60% volume in BassUp mode). When you’re in a rush and need power fast, charge for 5 minutes for up to 2 hours of playtime.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Spirit 2 is available to order now from amazon.com for $29.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Are you interested in Soundcore’s Spirit 2? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
2 Likes

That’s a good price!

1 Like

Not too shabby. Looks like you get a lot of great features for a low price.

1 Like

I was happy when I bought mine for $22.49. I would have been even happier if I paid $19.99. See link below.

All kidding aside, I am very happy with these head phones. I very much like the around the neck wire when exercising. I never have to worry about losing one of the ear buds.

Anker Soundcore Spirit 2 Bluetooth Headphones

1 Like