Refer a Friend to the Community | Win Gifts for Both of You!

Hey, I’m new! I was referred by @Thanuj_Fernando to the Anker Community. Since I own alot of Anker products!:grin:

2 Likes

1st referral :+1:

Hello Anker Community! I was referred by my friend @Thanuj_Fernando.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello All, I was referred by @Thanuj_Fernando to find info about Anker products (i own Anker Bluetooth Earphones and a Anker quick charger for my phone)

2 Likes

I see my beer bribery didn’t work :sob:

4 Likes

I just referred 5 people. I hope they sign up!

Also, the post mentioned winning an Anker prize of $50 or $100. Would we be allowed to pick multiple products to reach that value or would it be 1 single product?

1 Like

@JaimeNacole sent me! Excited to learn more about this company.

2 Likes

I’m new around these towns. My sister @JaimeNacole loves your products and I often steal her external charger. I really need my own.

3 Likes

This is a good question, I was wondering the same

2 Likes

Seems like lots of newcomers already.

Welcome in :+1:t2:

1 Like

Referred more friends :relaxed: !
Hopefully they join

Hey, I’m new! I was referred by @dunderhead

2 Likes

Good luck for everybody :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

what’s up Tech family :sunglasses::goat:

Happy Saint Pat’s day anker family :sunglasses::goat::v: oh yeah where’s the Pot of Anker gear

1 Like

Your not new, you Joined Nov 30, '16

3 Likes

That’s the 3rd person to try and cheat the lazy way. I thought if you were gonna cheat at least put a bit of thought and effort into it.

4 Likes

Joined 2 years ago to get a freebie no doubt and hasn’t even posted anything until that :arrow_up:

1 Like

@Oggyboy exactly! That’s the only thing that they have posted and has been here for over 2 years.

He is a “sleeper” :joy:

3 Likes