Refer a Friend to the Community | Win Gifts for Both of You!

Welcome to the community @Sush_Jai :slight_smile:

Wish I had friends who are interested in Anker :joy:

Lol no I’m not angry. I was just trying to be funny :+1:

1 Like

Hey guys. I am new to this community.
@rupinjohar referred me. He keeps singing praises of Anker products and hwo helpful people are in this community :joy:

1 Like

What’s up Tech family sorry I’ve been ghost for a minute I’ve been doing a lot of stuff trying to get that bag y’all know the grand is real but I’m back now :sunglasses::v::goat:

3 Likes

Make them do it awhile you’re with them, talk it through the process on the phone or write clear instructions of every step and leave a note in your posts or messages- this is the way I used the most.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. @rupinjohar referred me.
I am new to Anker world :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for informing me this, but you are the community members since September 14th, 2017 :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion! I think we could this way next time!:sunglasses:

I agree, that is the best way to do it. If you are with them, its a lot easier. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Shame on you for “trying” to get one over on the Anker admin! I think you need to go back to the drawing board with that plan as it rapidly went tits up. :joy::joy:

Hey! Good to see you here!
You could join this event and share your Anker experience with your friends!:grin:

1 Like

Referred by @Raul_Alexandre

2 Likes

Now just past 4 days, @Raul_Alexandre already complete the top mission. You referred 11 people here! Good job! You will have a chance to win a $250 prize of your choice!:grinning:

Also, congrats to @rupinjohar, you referred 6 people so far, there is only one step away from the grand prize!:heart_eyes:

@Chris_Renshaw, you also referred 3 friends! This is not difficult, isn’t it?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Let’s welcome all the new joined friends, you guys rock!
@Akos_Levai
@Jddownes90
@Sy_Mcleod
@Wojtek_Szczygiel
@Hastiea_123
@diogomartinscostasil
@shanesayshi
@Musacamara822
@flp_18
@ricardo16garcia
@Mr.snc762
@Rmacatee4
@Daniel_Suarez2
@aroberts2887
@amit_m
@arun_s
@Naren_sh
@Sush_Jai
@Smrit_pat
@Sambi_Ira

According to the rules, you will have a chance to win 1 of 10 $20 Anker prizes of your choice. So good luck!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome to all new Anker fans and good luck for winning your first prize in this community ! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Sooooo… @Raul_Alexandre I think it’s about time you start referring people for me…

Guess I will have to send a reminder to my friends… :joy:

4 Likes

@rupinjohar referred me to join this community… Excited to be a part of Anker family.

2 Likes

What’s up Tech family how’s your day going mine’s going pretty good how about y’all :sunglasses::v::goat:

2 Likes

Referred by my buddy @rupinjohar. Look forward to new products from Anker, I was impressed by their offerings at CES 2019 :thumbsup:

4 Likes