Refer a Friend to the Community | Win Gifts for Both of You!

@AnkerTechnical is not playing around, he will find out if you are cheating :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have a good night anker fam don’t let the Tech bug bite have a safe night :sunglasses::sleeping::v::goat:

1 Like

Honesty is the best policy :innocent: I tried inviting some of my friends, not sure if any of them ever joined

2 Likes

There are even more ways, need to be vary of browsers and cookies as well :slight_smile: but this does not yield at the end of the day!

Simple. Use tor :joy:.

Hope you filled out y’all March Madness bracket I know I did :sunglasses::v::goat:

Hello guys. I’m new to the community, I was referred by @ikari04warrior. I finally signed up bro

4 Likes

Hey man! It took you long enough lol

2 Likes

Hey Anker community, Im new here and was referred by @ikari04warrior. What’s up everyone

2 Likes

I appreciate it man! See you at work tomorrow

1 Like

@Messi10fan @Cruzitomorales

Welcome to join the community! I promise you will not regret to come!:smile:

1 Like

hi everyone i was introduced and referred to this community by @ikari04warrior. i have used anker products before but I didn’t know there was a community for it

2 Likes

I was referred here by @ikari04warrior. He gifted me an anker powerline cable since mine kept breaking. @ikari04warrior i see the others decided to join :joy:

3 Likes

Nice! @ikari04warrior is killing it! I only have one techy friend and he joined a while ago. Ain’t that right @tugar32

1 Like

Not true, you have many techy friends… It’s just were all here already :grinning:

3 Likes

Been refered by my great friend @Raul_Alexandre, he always says good things about Anker, looking forward to join this community.:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Hi @k_pug2003 k_pug2003 referred me :tongue:

(Just gotta change my username before anyone notices)

4 Likes

Hahah :joy: nice try

Thank you. It seems like a good community to be a part of

1 Like

I’ve been lucky they finally started signing up. I was starting to think I needed better friends lol

1 Like