Red Ants Pants Music Festival 2019 - Multiple Anker Product Review

2 Likes

Great setup. Love see all the Anker gear in action!

Very cool to show how you use all of the products at an awesome event like this. I have a couple of PowerCores and have taken them to camping trips and races and they have always worked well for me. great photos man!

Even better, imo Anker would be wise to associate their brand name with eco-friendliness.

1 Like

Especially for the solar productsā€¦

If only the ā€œPowerport Solar 60ā€ capable of charging the Powerhouse was available to purchase outside of Japan.

1 Like

Dang, i forgot about that solar panel. I have friends over there so I may see if I can get one of them to ship it to me. Its longshot I know but Iā€™m gonna try

At 15,840 yen thatā€™s only $146 for the 60w - the 21w sells in the us for $139 right now :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Yea I saw that, price is a bit extreme but worth it in the long run

ļ¼ˆto make the most of the Anker cables ;)) might be more solid if plus a car-towing show!

1 Like
1 Like

It was really cool to read about how you used Anker products in a real-world situation. Way more interesting IMO than an unboxing video or synthetic review. :+1:

Great use of Anker products there, itā€™s refreshing to see a review that shows the real world applications of Anker products.

Enjoyed this, much more informative than a basic unboxing video and covering so many products at once. Shows how useful and practical all the items can be in everyday situations!

I wish a thing like that was available now. I am sick of staying home. I have been really annoyed with the way things are right now. I think that everyone is kind of sick of being home and also a lot of people are losing their jobs and their incomes. I think that a lot of people who are working in the entertainment industry are kind of stuck at the moment and are struggling rally bad because of this crazy pandemic. I have a friend who works in a company that does even planning, the ones you use for sound equipment hire and all that other stuff and they have been struggling. They are finally letting some of the restrictions down and they are able to do something small in scale but itā€™s a long road to recovery for the industry I think.

1 Like

Me too. They cancelled this festival this year :frowning: