Recent Discovery

At the time I was unaware of whom or where the Anker products were manufactured, until today and I’m very disappointed in the fact that Anker started off being a Chinese company and continues to manufacture their devices shipping them to the US.
Therefor I’ll discontinue boasting about anything manufactured by Anker and request that my account be terminated. I do not wish to be associated with them after this most disturbing bit of information. However I’ve yet to decide if I want to pay to have your “free” gift returned.

Have you read the history of Anker and who started it? They have the best products and excellent customer service. Yes, they make stuff in China like everyone else!

2 Likes

It would be hard to find stuff that isn’t made in China nowadays. But what’s the real reason for the concern here? Is it the quality? Because I stand by Anker’s quality… I’ve bought Anker products for years now and have yet to feel that their quality is cheap or cheaply made. Or is it the fact that it’s manufactured outside the US? From a business side, I would venture to think that keeping cost low would yield a better profit. Isn’t that what business is about? I mean this discussion about “china made products” could go on and on but the fact still remains that Anker products are of high quality and they are reliable. At least that’s what I’ve experienced. But of course, everyone has their own opinions. That’s where choice comes in… we can choose who and what company we want to do business with. Sorry to see that you are ending your relations with Anker and the Anker community. Best of luck to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t tell if you are trolling or just trying to get a rise out of us, but here are some facts about Anker:

• The CEO and founder Steven Yang is from Google
    -He is a Chinese American

VERY few products are manufactured in the USA these days,
You might be one of those people who reads the billboard
“Designed by Apple in California” and believes that Apple products are made in the USA but they are all made in countries like Mongolia, China, Korea and Taiwan.

Anyway I am confused to why you require electrical products, being that you are a caveman who lives in a cave.

1 Like

Took you 2 years to figure that out? It’s not at all a kept secret.

I’d say if you want to enforce a specific country manufacturing then good luck getting skilled hard working workforce and either the salary you prepared to pay or customers at the price prepared to pay. In meantime global market forces reign.

Anker offers good customer service, good quality products a reasonable price, and if someone else made better I’d go for it.

To compete, must be competitive. Duh.

Technically the OP can’t actually unsubscribe, as they’d have to almost certainly touch an Internet-connected device using made in China components like a phone/tablet/PC etc. So they’d have to probably write a letter, using a made-in-USA pencil made from USA trees with USA mined lead say to the address printed on the made-in-China packaging.

Then of course licking the stamp would be a problem, because the calories consumed in actually thinking and moving would likely involve made in China components, let’s say the vehicle which shipped the food might have an onboard computer component made in china. So technically they’d have need to probably stop eating. Oh and drinking as the water distribution system likely has made in China components.

Oh, and likely be naked too, without shoes.

Oh, and no money either as the entire money system is computerized using Chinese made components.

So basically sit quietly naked hungry thirsty til dead.

Quiet the protest.

Makes not wanting to buy Chinese made powerbanks something of feeble act of ignorance.

Of course if you were born in a pre-industrialised society, say a native born American, so the 1st immigrant to USA, after which most of the current immigrants are then successive waves, you would be eating drinking and clothed with only USA made products, and of course not a mobile phone, or a camera so no need for Anker products. So really the only person who could legitimately be 100% American is the one which most Americans ancestors actually oppressed and stole the land from. So i assume finding a native American and gifting their home to them would be a decent act before you died naked cold hungry thirsty with no computers, with your pencil.