Rated #1 by the NYT: Eufy RoboVac 11 is a WINNER

Anker’s sister brand Eufy makes some of the best home products and appliances out there. And don’t just take our word for it. After running more than 70 cleaning cycles over 10 weeks with eight of the most promising robot vacuums, the Eufy RoboVac 11 was recognized as the #1 best robot vacuum by the New York Times.

So why did Eufy win?

“…we think the Eufy RoboVac 11 is the right choice for most people who want an automated, affordable helper to keep their floors tidy. It’s not the most powerful or cleverest bot out there. But it’s nimble enough to navigate through most homes without getting stuck—and that’s what makes most bot owners happy.”

Not to mention, the Eufy RoboVac 11 is also an extremely affordable option, “sometimes closer to $200 cheaper” than other bots out there. Wow!

So grab a RoboVac 11 today and let the robots do the hard work for you.

8 Likes

Sweet. I love my robovac. I will post a video with my fat cats soon

1 Like

Nice! I personally hate vacuuming, so kudos to Anker for making an affordable and effective solution!

1 Like

Really, I would like to try it! :heart_eyes:

congrats to Anker and Eufy on this…love to test this baby out…

1 Like

Wow…I’m glad to see Eufy is being recognized for their innovative products.

1 Like

Nice to see Anker pulling in awards, congrats :thumbsup:

1 Like

Congrats Anker & Eufy. Great Products!. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Sweeping the rest of the competition

1 Like

Awesome!!! Congratulations Anker for yet another winner. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you clean up the competition, they need to suck it up.

Robots?

1 Like

Go Eufy! Go Eufy!
I am the proud owner of a Eufy RoboVac 11. These machines not only clean my hard-surface floors really well, but they are almost like works of art. I love it! Talk about eye candy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

If you are a neat freak? You must have the cleanest house.The thing is, you need to let it get kind of dirty to see how well the vacuums work.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I’d love to get a RoboVac. I mentioned it to my wife before and she basically said “That’s not a tool to help me clean, so much as a toy for you to play with.” I’m sure it has great cleaning power, but she’s probably right. I just want my own robo-buddy.

1 Like

congrats Anker!

Your wife is so funny!:laughing::laughing:

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Now it’s $240! What the heck?!