Quick charge charging ports on sale

[PowerPort +1] (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077HFFLMS?&_encoding=UTF8&tag=nl_180222_qc_eng-20&wallcharger=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWldRNU9EQXdNMlE0TW1OaCIsInQiOiJzQ0VMZEVpMU1kUktkdTRZcDFoZG1qU2hnNElJSWZtbE5xVHU3SXd3OE5SOGZTZjQ2N2FCRHlzczU3eFwvbHNHUnp1aUF4ZDdxazRuXC9vQjBDTWFhWHNsQUo2bTk5NFk0aXoyOFRBU3ZzbE5RU3RpSVlVUDZsWXNmRU1MZ1o0dVQ0In0%3D)
PowerPort Speed 4

PowerPort Speed 5
Powerdrive +4
Powerdrive +2

3 Likes

What’s the difference between that powerport+1 and the one listed on Anker’s website? It has no reviews on amazon

1 Like

It’s the newer revised version of it, hence why no rounded sides

3 Likes

Noice :ok_hand:

1 Like

US ONLY AGAIN :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: :sob::sob:

@Corwin_Davis_Khoe R.I.P. :cross:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Is it true that this discounted fast charger is the newer version than the one on the anker website?

I prefer the rounded sides.

1 Like

I see that the PowerPort Speed 5 is on there, but it only has one QC3 port on it. I can’t find any information about this (newer?) (less capable?) PowerPort Speed 5?

Nothing really makes this less capable than the ithers, sure it has only 1 quick charge port. But, that my friend is what powe iq is for as it will regulate and provide the fastest charge possible.

@nbtaylor
New 18W Wall Charger

1 Like

except, you know, the 10ish less watts of power output capability from the 63w model and the ability to use qc3 on two ports instead of one…