Questions about earning community points

I am sending a reply as I think you need the points or in the very least we all do.

2 Likes

I am working my way up to Level 5. The jump seems larger than Level 4 and I as well need my points as I went all in over Christmas. I did however win a Powercore + 26800 which I love.

3 Likes

The jumps between levels do get harder and harder. At first it is easy and then slowly takes forever. But if your active it will happen in what feels like no time

4 Likes

Ha! Thanks @Matthew_Wright1 ! Ah, the heady days of level 5, I remember them like they were yesterday. I was so much younger and happy-go-lucky then :laughing:

Iā€™m almost to level 9! The jump from 8 to 9 is HUGE. Level 8 is 6000 points, and level 9 is 12000 points! Anyway, just keep at it, They add up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™m 200 points away from being level 5 :+1: and Iā€™ve been enjoying this community so far

5 Likes

Congrats, keep posting and contributing and the levels go fast :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Hope this reply helps you !

4 Likes

Lol @ndalby and @furkist thanks guys!!

2 Likes

Youā€™re almost there you got this

3 Likes

Ha! I love all the replies :slight_smile:

Iā€™m only 280 away from level 9!

2 Likes

Donā€™t stress over the points. Post, reply, engage and they will come. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There are much more ā€œimportant levelsā€ regarding your whole life. :smiley:
These here are not so important at all. :wink:

1 Like

I barely pay attention to what level I am. A watched pot never boils.

2 Likes

There are many persons who think they have a certain ā€œlevelā€.
But they are even worse than all human levels could be. :confused:

(You know what I mean) :joy:

I am thinking of the many VIP.

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t matter what level we are on, as long as we see and learn and share,

I like the word from @fhassm

As for me, I always feel a VIP :joy:

5 Likes

:laughing::laughing::thumbsup:
You are great!

2 Likes

But leveling up gets you a ton of points for the powerdraw. And again, the Powerdraw is not the most exciting thing on this forum by far. I usually forget about it, when I first signed up here I was obsessed. But there are so many more interesting things going on here that itā€™s totally not worth focusing on, when you could be testing their newest products instead.

1 Like

I agree that the points do help with the power draw but itā€™s not the focus of the forum. The power draw is a nice way to reward the members

1 Like

Iā€™m 205 points from Level 5 - I could also use some likes please!

1 Like

We know everyone wants to level up and get points, but please read the rules

Rule #9 Trading points and/or bucks is not permitted.

This is essentially the same as asking for people to like your post and tag you in their comments.

2 Likes