Questions About Anker Power Bank

Hello,I am Charging My Anker Power Bank(10000Mah) From Macbook Air early 2014.

1:Does It Damages Macbook Battery?
2: How Much Hours It Will take To Charge Power Bank 0-100%?
3:how long does the Power Bank Keeps Charge Energy? 2-3 Weeks Or More?
4: How To Check If My Power Bank Is Rela Or Fake? I Cant Find “Seciruty 20-Digital Code” on Box Of power bank Which Anker Website Requires https://www.anker.com/verify

1 Like

1:Does It Damages Macbook Battery?

No, but it is better to charge it from an AC adapter than from your macbook. The more the battery in your macbook cycles the quicker it will age. Get your phone charger and charge it from there:

2: How Much Hours It Will take To Charge Power Bank 0-100%?

The depends on the current you get. I don’t know because I have not tried it with your computer, but with a normal phone charger it should take 2-3 hours.

3:how long does the Power Bank Keeps Charge Energy? 2-3 Weeks Or More?

My anker batteries hold a charge for much longer. Several months at least.

4: How To Check If My Power Bank Is Rela Or Fake? I Cant Find “Seciruty 20-Digital Code” on Box Of power bank Which Anker Website Requires https://www.anker.com/verify

That’s a problem, without the code it is hard to verify. Maybe look for the S/N on the battery and see if it matches the product?

6 Likes

“No, but it is better to charge it from an AC adapter than from your macbook. The more the battery in your macbook cycles the quicker it will age. Get your phone charger and charge it from there:” Can I Use Iphone Wall Charger? Put Anker Usb to Iphone Wall Charger And Charge power Bank From Wall Is This safe?

1 Like

Yes. This will work perfectly!

1 Like

Just One More Question. :smile: Wall Charger Plug Specs… OUTPUT: 5V—1A Is Will Not Damage Right? Thanks a Lot!

1 Like

Correct! - It will not damage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You Very Much <3 <3

1 Like

Will not damage. But will take some time to charge. Several hours, when empty. 10000mAh is equivalent to 10 Amps/hour. And the wall charger provides 1 Amp. To get an empty battery loaded full, it takes 10 hours - rough calculated.

1 Like

what About Authentication? Brought It On amazon.com Is It it real or not?

I’d say that one is real. Anker sells most of their products through amazon, and that is authentic Anker packaging and branding. @ankerofficial would know better than me though.

2 Likes

Thanks So Much! <3 <3