PU samples & warranty

I’ve never needed warranty support for any PU samples but was wondering how warranty claims would work (if they even do) since you do not get a seemingly valid “receipt” with the item (unless that small slip of paper that looks like a packing slip is the receipt). Or maybe they’re simply supplied with no warranty at all?

Has anyone here been through this process with a PU sample item?

Just email support and inform them it was a PU item and they can verify it. But full warranty still applies, I had to have my soundbuds surge replaced because they got all static and then cut out entirely leaving me with only one side working…diagnosis, sweat damaged. So the new soundcore with sweatguard is a godsend for me

4 Likes

I think my Slim+ is having battery and connection issues. Its a PU sample as well. I’ve been putting off my email to them hopping the issue is with my LG G4 since GPS, bluetooth, camera, and battery life is going out on it. Once I get my new phone I will know where the issue is.

Had to myself for a pair of NB10’s a while ago…just email support@anker.com, inform them it was a PU sample, rough date if poss and the fault. As long as your inside your warranty, they will no doubt ship a replacement…

4 Likes

I’ve also had a powercore and a pair of buds replaced

Chuck them an email and get the ball rolling. They will need the serial number etc and maybe get a video of the fault recorded in advance as they may require verification of the fault if possible.