PSA: Anker is now available in your local Target stores!

Click Here for Anker Products at Target

5 Likes

I’ve seen some Anker products at Target awhile ago. But I’m always proud and happy to see any Anker products in my local stores. In fact, whenever I go down the electronic aisle, I always look for Anker products. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never shop at target :raised_hands:

1 Like

At least you can walk in and walk out with product you want (assuming it’s in stock). If a return needs to be made, just take it back to the store.

Not many brick-and-mortar electronics retailers left. Not everyone likes everything to be online and in the cloud, especially those that don’t use credit cards.

1 Like

Target almost (almost…) Matches Amazon in shipping plus the 5% discount with Red Card. Once I started to shop at Target, cancelled my Prime membership.

Now with Anker prominent at Target, will keep a look out for more products!!

I prefer Walmart for this :thinking:

The way things are going for brick-and-mortar retailers right now (with so much competition from web retailers), I’m not one to be very picky about where I go. :wink:

1 Like

The Targets by us have been offering limited options in-store for Anker/Soundcore for a few years with more options online.

But its good to see they are offering more than outdated cables now.

1 Like

Waiting for the day when Anker and all its sister brands will come to Costco / Costco.com… with annual rewards and discounts from Costco, will no longer need to look at Amazon nor Target :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Me too, maybe they will have a much bigger selection now

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh, that would be awwwwwesome!!!

1 Like

Awesome! I started seeing Anker at my local Target as well!

1 Like

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised when I was checking out my Target in Ohio to see Anker stuff. I hoping for Sam’s Club next.

1 Like

Nebula Projectors and Eufy ROBOVAC / Security Cam products works perfectly at Costco… :+1:t2:

1 Like

Awesome! I have a Target near me! If I ever need any of that. I got the perfect time and place to go! :slight_smile: