Products Links Only To Amazon US

Before when you used to click on the product it would have buy at Amazon UK US etc. Now it only shows US. Will the old system be back?

I am not sure if this is the same as what you are looking for but if you click on Anker.com above on this page and then scroll to the very bottom right hand side you will see the country that you are in. If you click on that country it will give you a pop up of all the other countries. Select a Country and you will now be shown the products available to that country.

1 Like

I think it’s more on the Anker side that the op is talking about, i.e. When you are at a product page on Anker and go to buy it, there’s used to be multiple buttons, one per country. Now there is only the US button.

It may be those products are currently only on the US site as I’ve seen that before.

1 Like

That is correct @David_Torbett. When I click a button on the Anker products page I only get a button that links to Amazon.ca. Sometimes when other members talk about a product the only way that I can find out about it or see it is to leave Anker and go the Google search route or I can change the country designation on Anker.com. It is been that way since late Nov when I joined. I used to think that Anker had a very limited line until another member told me to change the country code and then I was amazed but sad how much more they had. Makes it easier to shop for what is available to each country.

2 Likes

Yeah since the new rules from amazon Anker site seems to have changed in certain aspects as well. This being one of them.

1 Like