Product Updates (Repost From u/Anker_Dre on Reddit)

Hello Ankerites,

We know concerns have been raised recently about being kept up-to-date on products and pending releases. Unfortunately, as much as we wish we could overshare with you - our product lineup is in constant flux. Many companies showcase products at events like CES that never see the light of day for consumers - at Anker we try to be different but on occasion things happen and we are not at liberty to discuss our internal goings on.

Good news however(!) is that we can share some updates with you and we will try our hardest to keep you as updated as we possibly can. So here we go…

Soundcore Model Zero and Model Zero+ are still on track for release this year.

Flare+ will be available very soon.

We cannot provide details on Flare S+ at the moment, but you won’t have to wait much longer.

Life NC is now known as Journey U. Journey because we see it being used by ‘on the go’ people and U because of the shape of the neckband.

The Roav crowdfunding campaign is scheduled to begin by the end of the month.

Nebula has some fun stuff in the pipeline and a clear vision for the future of Mars and Capsule.

On Charging and Eufy we currently have nothing to share but as soon as we do - we’ll make sure you know!

9 Likes

My initial reactions:

I wasn’t totally crazy when I speculated that Roav’s crowdfunding campaign was runnding behind schedule. @AnkerOfficial had initially stated the start of August.

The silence about PowerHouse 200 and PowerPorts with PD from CES is somewhat concerning.

@ndalby @TechnicallyWell, maybe you could pin this post so everyone can see it (?)

1 Like

Looking forward to the “Life NC” or “Soundcore Journey U” as they are now named.

5 Likes

I too am Interested in these, I wanna know more about them

2 Likes

They are supposed to have

Quad microphones for superior voice pickup
Active noise cancellation
Hi-Res certified audio
Up to 12 hours of battery in ANC mode

Not sure about the ipX rating the display pic say sweat proof.

But that’s all I know for now😉

3 Likes

Hence my thoughts re reddit…they have their own community but choose to post first to a external social media platform…which not all members either use or link to :rolling_eyes:

Might have been a nice heads up for the ‘contributors’ also…even though no dates are mentioned beyond the speculation we’ve had in the past…namely on track for this year…

3 Likes

And hopefully USB-C! :pray:

Taking a second look at the size of the buds on the Journey U they seem to be much larger I wonder how large the driver will be.:thinking:

2 Likes

To add to that, the more dedicated followers are probably on the official Community.[quote=“ndalby, post:6, topic:61895”]
Might have been a nice heads up for the ‘contributors’ also…
[/quote]
I agree. While I think that everyone should receive rather frequent updates about already unveiled products, I still believe that a select group of consistently active contributors should receive word about upcoming products/ongoing projects that haven’t already been announced publicly. There is understandably a greater risk that these things never fully materialize, but that’s why it’s a relatively small group of people. Have us sign an NDA.

3 Likes

The drivers look to be about a 10mm size, decent enough for good bass response and good vocals

1 Like

Hope in one hand and poop in the other and see which one fills up first :poop::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Still looks like micro to me but we shall see.

2 Likes

I confirm your observations :wink:

Soundcore Journey U will be like this

2 Likes

Roav’s crowdfunding campaign has been delayed, so it will be scheduled to begin by the end of the month.

3 Likes

You are still waiting for the 40% discount on the Viva, right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

:expressionless:

Thanks for the update, really looking forward to getting the Flare+!!

1 Like

Journey U. Where’ve you been all my “life!?” :wink: really looking forward to this one!

2 Likes