Problems With Viewing Eufycams From A PC

I noticed the camera in the app is reporting an internal ip that is different from the eufy website is reporting the internal ip to be.

The ip that the camera received when first setup is still showing on the site but once the camera received a new ip from the dhcp server, it never updated the ip ack to the site.

The camera works great in the app and was working great on the site but now error 20022 on the site.

I wonder if the site is still trying to connect to the cam using the old internal ip vs actually using the new ip?

It was working before on the site even when the ip was being reported wrong on the site.

Reason the ip is different is that I setup dhcp reservation to give out a static ip to prevent problems like this.

Web portal sucks why is their no desktop application?

1 Like

I am facing the same problem, the web portal does not work, there is always the message “failed to play”
I see customers claims going back to 2020 reporting this issue.
Is this solved now?
What is the solution to fix that?

I agree. I have a desktop app for my car dash cams so why can’t we have one for security cameras. The web portal doesn’t work very well.

I have the exact same problem. Never been able to access them via the web portal but no problem on the iPhone.