Problems since the ROAV VIVA UPDATE ?!?

Hello,
since I’ve updated my ROAV VIVA, it doesn’t understand my German commands anymore.
Please help me to get it back working/understanding the German commands.
Do i have to do some changes in the ROAV VIVA APP or maybe on my AMAZON/ALEXA ACCOUNT ???
Some idea what I’ve made wrong or left wrong by installation ??

PLEASE HELP ME !!!

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Carlos

1 Like

Check out the app, perhaps there’s a language setting. If that doesn’t work, email support@goroav.com and they should be able to help you out. There also have Live Chat, but you have to catch them during their hours. Hope you get it resolved. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,
i wrote the German Support.
The Support Knows about this Problem, it should be fixed in about 1 Week.

Its not so easy to talk in English with Alexa if you want to hear Musik with a German Name for Example…

Regards
Andreas

1 Like

Hi,
3 Months later, no good news.

today it comes a new Update 3.4.2
The Changes: UK, Canada, Australian an New Zealand.

I think that German is not right for Anker.
iam not amoused about this.

Regards
Andreas

(A German User)

@druck_design @Andreas11

Please delete the Roav VIVA APP and then re-install it again to see whether it make any difference? Or please set your country to German of your Amazon account.

If still have problems please contact us at support@seenebula.com. We will try our best to help you. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,
thanks for this Information. My Amazon Accound was already set to German, But The Re-Installatian could help me.
I made an Update, after than. Alexa was speaking english with me too. I try to delete the Roav from my Amazon Account and reconnect it. AND

ALEXA SPEAKS GERMAN!!! YEAHHH

Thank you!!!
Btw: in the Version before them, the Roav Viva dont speak German anymore… the german support cant help me…

Regards
Andreas

1 Like