Prime day!

Don’t forget to give the special offers a look at amazon.

6 Likes

There are some of the prime day deals on Anker here! A few good chargers and docking station deals on there.

1 Like

I will take a look what is offered at amazon.de.

Some good deals to be had on Amazon.co.uk.
But as always, you need to be careful and not fooled into thinking its the best deal because its Prime Day. Ive found a few items that have been at a lower price previously.

1 Like

That’s true Paul.
The pricing is always tricky.

1 Like

Can always use camelcamelcamel to check price history of amazon items… works really well.

1 Like

Anyone get anything good on prime day?

I find prime day to be a big :yawning_face:
not a big fan of amazon and prefer walmart or target any day

I usually only get sd cards since they are really cheap during prime day. Other wise I’m hesitant unless it’s a really good deal

make sure those sd cards are genuine. Amazon has a huge fake item problems since they put all products in same bin (including genuine and fake 3rd party) so its kind of lottery. Same for shaving blades. These are high value items that are most faked.

2 Likes

Thats really true, Sachin.
There are many faked products around at amazon.
But they dont care : Only MONEY counts!

1 Like

The Anker offers were not amazing, just repeat of prior deals. I also have all the Anker I need. My Ankerholic’s liver is suffering cirrhosis.

What would drive me to purchase would be either a substantial product improvement, like a wall socket dual intelligent 40W type product, like the Nano but 2 ports, same size, or my 2014 7 year old laptop dies and I bought a new laptop with USB PD charging needing 60W. I only own a 45W PD port on a dual wall and quad desk charger.

1 Like

The only new low I saw was on the camera and with offices opening back up the need for it is decreasing sure I could still use one but things are looking more hopeful where I can push the purchase off since it’s a want more than a need like it was in the past

1 Like

Aren’t you finished student days and so entering professional life soon? Life changes tends to drive purchases.

1 Like

Going into my senior year (final year, last two semesters) so next June will be done with college until I go for my masters if I choose to. I do agree life changes do drive lots of purchases. So I guess in a year we will see if there is more stuff I feel the need to buy but for now I think needs are covered and everything is just a want

2 Likes

Cool, so you’re about the same age as my daughter.

Hope you know how to save, and get into property, asap. Live modestly and live minimalist and you can stop working in your 40s or 50s. Or, spend and need to work til you drop.

2 Likes

Great Kaitlyn.

1 Like

I was debating on getting a fire stick 4k but ended up not getting it. And I was somewhat tempted to get the fire hd 10 but I really don’t have much use for a tablet lol

1 Like

Oh darn it.

I bought the Capsule Max (again).

I’m buying a house and it has a “man cave” so I’m going to attempt again to use a projector. The space is north facing so less daylight issues which defeated me last time I bought and returned.

Man cave will have a wall screen, a reclining chair, and possible some homebrew beer, a bar…

Elasticated trousers?

3 Likes

You call it man cave.
I call it man’s hideaway.

2 Likes