Powerwave 7.5 Wireless charger review

This wireless charger is a beast! Had from Samsung Fast Wireless charger, but this looks even better :wink:
Thank you for sharing your opinion :slight_smile:

3 Likes

does the charging pad have a soft fabric type of material on top where you put your phone?? or is it just plastic without anything to grip

It’s rubberized very grippy and holds my phone in place well. I also like the white color it DOES NOT show dust or skin oil like the black 5watt version does.

2 Likes

I want one of these for the wife and maybe a stand one when I upgrade. They do look great. Cheers for sharing.

1 Like

nice review!:blush:

1 Like

The bottom of the pad looks kind of like a smoke alarm :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for sharing your review. :slight_smile:

Lol, now that you mention it. Cheers buddy

i got the 7.5 watt stand version and it works as advertised it. The only question i had was that i also own a PowerPort 2 port with Qualcomm 3.0 and using this charger’s 3.0 does not work on this stand even though it is Anker’s 3.0. Does the Anker charger that comes with this stand is only calibrated for this 7.5 watt wireless charger versus Anker’s other chargers with Qualcomm 3.0 tech?

I’m not sure, I can’t give you a definitive answer.
I would email Support@anker.com or maybe @AnkerOfficial can help you with your question.

Best of luck to you.

I have the stand and it will work with other QC 3.0 chargers, you have to make sure your using the right USB port as one is power IQ and the other is QC. The stand won’t work if you try to use the Power IQ port.

@Jesse_Hernandez1, good review and I too came from using the powerpad 5 to this one and it is significantly better.

1 Like

@elmo41683 Thanks for answering @reloriaga 's question.

I agree this this charger is much better suited to phones with wireless quick charge compared to the powerpad 5 but if your phone is only capable at 5 watts the powerpad 5 is great.

1 Like

Thanks for the review!
It seems like the original included cable have some problems? If your test method is right, you can contact support@anker.com for a replacement.:innocent:

1 Like

I will do that thanks

I think 7.5w is enough for the iphoneX

Thanks for sharing and the pictures look great. I’m planing on getting a Samsung Galaxy S9+ here in the next week or so I’m planning on getting one of these.

1 Like

Do it, you will not regret it. I have and use the s9+ with the powerwave stand and its awesome. Keeps my phone charged and topped up with ease

2 Likes

dopee, I just got mine yesterday! loving it so far.

Like i thought, it is not compatible per supports response.

Dear Ronnie Eloriaga,

Thank you for contacting us.

We extend our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced. Please be advised that most Anker QC 3.0 chargers are compatible with the PowerWave 7.5 Stand, but we feel sorry that the 31.5W Dual USB Wall Charger PowerPort+2 is not compatible.

Hope that helps and do not hesitate to email us if you have any other inquiry.

Lancky
Ticket#52829111

1 Like

I have the powerwave as well and it is probably one of the best wireless chargers out there. I can place my phone on it with ease and don’t have to worry about plugging or unplugging it when I have to go.
Really great product would totally recommend.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. Love how you added pictures to compare to the other wireless charger. Been thinking about getting this one, I have the other one right now!

1 Like