Powervac 11 problem

Hello, i hope someone can help with this. Whenever my powervac knocks into a wall or a chair it just stops, beeps a few times then switches off.

Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance

@des.owers So sorry that the Robovac 11 doesn’t work normally when it knocks into a wall or chair. Be assured that we are more than happy to arrange an exchange if the issue turns out to be with our product.

Before that, could you please confirm more details about the beeps and the flashing/solid red indicator the machine gives out. Also, whether the machine would knock into while walls or furniture? Please also try to tap the bumper a bit more vigorously a few times and see if it helps.

If you don’t mind, please contact us at support@eufylife.com with the topic, so we can arrange an exchange if the issue cannot be resolved. A video that can show the problem would be highly appreciated.

Appreciate your time and effort!

Many thanks for your reply. Im not sure how many beeps it makes but i will take a look today and video it.
Regards, Des

@des.owers Really appreciate your efforts and you can send the video and the problem to our support email: support@eufylife.com. We’ll get back to you in 24 hours in working days. Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks, I’d just like to add that i ran the machine this morning and what happens is it will spin around a few times, shoot forward then stop, it beeps 20 times with a solid red light. I will mail a video to you.

Best regards, Des

I’d just like to thank you all for resolving this problem for me. Excellent customer support!
Many thanks, Des