PowerStrip 2 Mini

I won a PowerStrip 2 Mini in the PowerDraw a few weeks ago, and it arrived yesterday. When the PowerPort Strip was first released, I felt that it would serve me well mounted to the bottom of a small side table I have in my room. So that’s what I did. It has allowed me to get rid of an old, bulk powerstrip that was taking up too much space on the floor, and I can still have my handy-dandy coffee mug warmer plugged in while charging other devices (a PowerCore 20100 in this case). It hasn’t been very long, but I can’t tell you how much I love not having a big powerstrip and a couple of power cords on the floor. Once again, thank you @AnkerOfficial!

8 Likes

How did you mount the powertrip?

1 Like

Glad you liked it. @Mark_Dunsmore

@TechMan Well, it should have those holes for screw heads to go in. If not a velcro should do it.

1 Like

It doesn’t appear to have screw holes :thinking:

I didn’t think to take a picture until after it was secured, but I cut a square of velcro to fit the rubber bumper on the bottom of the unit, and then added a bit of heavy duty glue to each piece.

1 Like

Perfectly done, I like the setup!! :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Great mounting idea! :+1:

1 Like

I thought you were using a wireless charger! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

Keeping my coffee from getting cold is much more important than charging my phone wireless (at least in this particular spot), but I’d 100% take a device that could do both!

1 Like

We are always talking about charging so this was my first idea.
But be careful, when warming the coffee over a long time it will get stronger and stronger!
You could take a thermos. :wink:

I am taking my morning coffee now, after was out to get some wood and fired the tile stove (2C outside)

1 Like

You my friend need This
207196-p3

1 Like