PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad - Review

The device comes in a small box, and very light weight, with its logo and the characteristic colors of the brand, blue and white.
It comes with a USB connector cable.
When the device is connected, a blue light turns on for a few seconds, which tells us how it works. When you put the phone on its base, a blue light remains on permanently, which tells us that it is charging.
When my phone starts receiving the load, a logo appears on the screen indicating the load.
I have a Samsung s7, with protective case from the brand spigen, and the wireless charging is done very well without problems, without needing to remove it.
It is quite practical, small, and very light weight, does not take up space on a desk.
I like its design and finish, it is pleasant to the touch, quite pleasant for my personal taste.

2 Likes

I have one too! Very convenient to have especially on the bedside :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also, Nice review!

1 Like

Nice, I also receny tested this and I had to admit I am now a fan of wireless charging.

Btw, @Dairosswhere us your screen background taken? That place looks amazing

1 Like

Nice, I also receny tested this and I had to admit I am now a fan of wireless charging.

Btw, @Daiross where was your screen background taken? That place looks amazing

1 Like

Great review, great product for desktop / bedside table.

I haven’t upgraded my phone yet but when I do il have a few of these on order.

1 Like

Nice review. I want to go wireless so much lol

1 Like

Thanks for the review. One thing I’ve been meaning to ask people is, have you tested the product when your device is in a thick case? I’m wondering if that slows down the charging rate or if it’s even possible. I’m sure thin cases are fine but certain cases may affect it.

1 Like

You can check my review Here I tested 3 different phones in cases

1 Like

Foz do Yguazu - Brasil

Two weeks ago I went to the Iguazu Falls in Foz de Yguazu, Paraná State in Brazil, and Misiones in Argentina, where the three borders of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina meet. In these days appeared photos of Katy Perry on the Iguazú Falls on the Argentine side.

the photo is of the so-called “throat of the devil” (brasil)

here is Argentine side.

I like to travel, two years ago I started traveling to Latin American countries, I went to rio de janeiro, arraial do cabo, bonito, foz de yguazu in brazil, I also went to Montevideo in Uruguay and to buenos aires, misiones and lujan in Argentina. the other year I would like to go to European countries. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Great review @Daiross! And great photos (including the travel pictures)!

1 Like

Thank u very much!!! :tada:

1 Like

Wow that’s amazing, now I wanna go there just to see it myself

1 Like

Great review

Thanks!!!

1 Like

I love the new Anker boxes, the etching on it makes the device feel more premium, and ensures my purchase. I’ve noticed Anker has quite a few wireless charging pads, which would be best suited for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8? Please reply, thanks a lot this review intrigued me!

Hi @awooleh878, how are u?
let me tell you that I have two models of these devices, one is the POWERPORT QI (A2511) (review https://www.amazon.com/review/RLAYLRY0EX322/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv) and the POWEPORT WIRELESS 5 PAD, I have the Samsung S7, and I like the PW 5 Pad much more, I find it better in the load, that is more quickly, in my opinion I think you could try the PW 5 Pad or better yet, the newest of Anker, the POWERWAVE WIRELESS CHARGER !!

2 Likes